Historic Fortyfication Posted Today

The 25th anniversary copy of Fortyfication has been printed and is going into the post today to all members.
To celebrate, I have resurrected the first ever copy, No 1, and we've duplicated it as a pull-out centrefold (I hope you don't). I've also highlighted some of the differences between the Club in 1985 and as it is today, along with differences in the GT40 scene too.
Additionally, we're running:
  • Ian Cowan's Southern GT build.
  • David Forsbrey's Gelscoe re-creation of P1006.
  • A final briefing on the Le Mans Classic, showing what passes and tickets you'll need, timings and arrangements for the track laps and a programme of the weekend, so you don't miss anything.
  • Two articles on getting your car painted (not sprayed) or photographed.
  • A write-up of the Cadwell Park photo session in March, with an analysis of the Total Kit Car feature.
Plus all the usual editorial opinion, news, events, Sales & Wants that feature in every edition.

I've read the draft copy, and it's a truly interesting read. Well worth a mere £30.00 for this quarterly magazine, let alone also becoming a member of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club. The magazine is roughly 44 pages long (plus inserts)and in my opinion, as good as any motoring journal at your local newsagent. Thanks to Tony Hunt, Editor, for all is hard work.. Andrew

I`ve received my copy of the mag and it`s one of the best I`ve seen, and I`ve seen a few. I remember that first one, I`ve still got it somewhere. Nice one Tony. Sorry I never got round to doing the article on how the club has changed over the years but Rob Bloom will make a better job of doing that and I`m looking forward to reading his thoughts on it.
Cheers Kev

Tony

Another great magazine, difficult to put it down once you start reading it.

Well worth the club membership.

Cheers

KarlB

Back