Nevada Classsics GT40 kits for Canada

I was wondering if anyone has purchased one of these or knows of the quality and details? I will be eventually calling them.

2023-12-10 3-56-38 PM.png

The ad brings up a couple of questions. It says ”authentically designed, and licensed.” I’m not sure about the design claim, but I thought that Superformance had the only “licensed” GT 40 on the market, via an agreement with Safir. At least that is a claim made in all of their literature.

I believe it is Mark Logan from SW Dynamic Motorsports, which is a superformance dealer. Kremyr Racing imports a Canadian package from CAV. RCR exports a package for pick-up in London, Ontario.

So SPF sells an unbuilt "kit" for Canada? Is the $144K US or CND money? They won't do that for the US market. Do the kits have to be sent to a dealer for build or can an individual buy one? Curious.

So SPF sells an unbuilt "kit" for Canada? Is the $144K US or CND money? They won't do that for the US market. Do the kits have to be sent to a dealer for build or can an individual buy one? Curious.
That's usd. $200k cad. Not sure for u.s. customer. Imagine they would. A sale is a sale. Customer or dealer build.

I remember seeing on here someone got a superformance roller chassis quote like 10 years ago for $92k, and now they're $180k. Bet I couldve afford to bought one back then

Back