Race Car Replica's

Race Car Replica\'s

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give those interested a heads-up regarding the RCR website and media packages. The response, the interest in getting MDA / Bell-MDA cars onto North American soil has been fantastic, my thanks to all who have given me your support.

Everything is coming together at a faster pace now so I plan to have the site launched in January. It will cover all the MDA car specifications for the MK I and the MK II as well as the Lola T70 3B. The site will include all pricing in Canadian dollars as well as all news and updates from Mark Sibley at MDA.

Thanks very much for the patience all of you have shown, it's a hell of a lot to put together in such a short time but I promise it will definately be worth the wait.

For now, I will continue to answer any questions you may have as best I can so don't hesitate to give me a ring.

Wishing you happiness and health for the new year!

Cheers!

Chris Martino
President
RCR

Re: Race Car Replica\'s

How's it going, Chris? Haven't heard anything lately, was wondering how you were doing with MDA...

Rick

Re: Race Car Replica\'s

Hey Rick,

Alive and kicking but the pace has slowed somewhat. The RCR website is basically done, however I have CD of new pictures from Mark at MDA coming soon that I want use. It's been a lot to digest but it's been fun. I'm also putting things together to get a MDA roller here late spring/summer depending on the time table that Mark is working to. I've got a 1966 289 in the garage that's getting lonely...

Almost there - I will give you a heads-up when it goes live.

Thanks!

Chris Martino
President
Race Car Replica's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back