RCR40 Gulf, Loaded with spares

Scott

Supporter
The car was every bit of what he advertised. Unfortunately, I am 6'3", 33" inseam and broad shouldered. All upper body. It may have been doable but was just too tight for me.

Hmm, I"m 6-2" 230 lbs. Not broad shouldered. I've sat in the passenger seat of one, went for a quick ride and it was OK.

Randy Folsom

Supporter
Sadly selling my RCR-GT40 Gulf Wide Body. This car is about 80-90% done, paint, engine, etc. all done. This car has a 620 HP Aluminum Dart 347 Dry Sump, Porsche 930 Limited slip gearbox and 2 extra spares for a total of 3 gearbox. Most assembly done by RCR, paint, cage, and most of the rest of the work. This is a wide body Gulf Livery car with many spares. No waiting. Much of the work done by RCR and plenty of extras. In a couple of pics it shows a damBest carb, that was a place holder for the one that came with the engine that was shipped later from QuickFuel, just a FYI as the engine was built and tested with the Quick Fuel carb.

Car located in Los Angeles, CA area, this is not a fire sale, given the parts and quality of the car priced at $125k pick up in Los Angeles area and available to inspect.

Attached is a more detailed PDF of whats included.
That is a hell of a deal. I have spent almost $100K on mine and I have not even received it yet. And RCR is not doing any of the work. I expect to easily spend another $25K before it’s done. And I don’t have any spares. Someone is going to be very happy.

Back