rick from spanaway washington

Hi everyone, I don't own a GT40, I am currently working on a 30' model A that sat in my parents neighbor's garage for the last 40+ years. I purchased it not running with a (built in 1970) 283 chevy motor. I am going all ford... Anyway - in one of the boxes was all the Stewart Warner gauges from the sixties and a Stewart Warner fuel pump (model 240 A 12) other than being dusty, it may not have been used (fuel bowl is spotless). That being said I have no intention of using it and ran across your posts while doing research on it. I can send pictures if anyone is interested in it.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
While I am interested in the parts, the forum rules do have to be followed.

3. Selling: If you’re here to sell something you’ll need to be a Supporter (Garage Sale or Cars for sale forum) or a Vendor (for companies to post in the Vendor forum). Click the “Support GT40s.com” link in my signature or on the menu bar to learn more. If you are representing a company you may NOT use the company name in your profile unless you are a vendor here.

The forum needs to be supported to exist.

Regards Brian

My direct email is [email protected] I meant no disrespect to anyone or the website, I am just trying to find out as much as possible about this pump, and if anyone is still interested in them.. I know the older parts are getting harder to come by (no matter what classic vehicle ) and didn't want to toss this pump in the recycle bin.

Back