Shop visit

fran,
thanks for taking the time again to talk with me about my RCR gt40 project. i know it was unannounced and appreciate the time you spent.
i forgot to tell you my size: Large. you know, for the new black with yellow stripped RCR jacket you are going to send me. you are going to send me one? :D i'm sure when everyone sees them, others will want to purchase them too(new profit center item). you're welcome, only trying to help.
so it is okay to post those photos of the Jag and others in your shop?
i do need the extra top as we talked for reinforcement purposes. if you could send it to Ken. i know he'll be happy receiving more stuff for my car. and the tires and wheels too. oh yes, the check is in the mail. you own my house by now. well, maybe only a second.
that was a nice looking Lola sitting there. looked fast and sleek and it wasn't even moving!
every time i go there, i see something new. i know the Jag will be great looking. but that little Porsche 904(?) is beeeuuuuuutiful! and high quality! so many magnificent machines and so little money. woe is me.
posting pictures tomorrow.
wes

i forgot one thing: i was so excited to know that your cars come with a removable steering wheel. i was so concerned about that and now ... no problem. just had to mention it. others might not know (like me). thanks for thinking of the little things!.
wes

Congrats Wes. I believe you came to see my RCR GT40 recently. I remember someone mentioning a Lexus engine going into their car.

Jackets? WOW!! We need to see pictures!

You will certainly enjoy your car. Be sure to post a build thread when your car is delivered.

Cheers
Bill D

bill,
yeah, that was me. still trying to get that Lexus installed. will know in about two weeks if it will fit or i will have to buy a 302. really want a DOHC engine. will start a "build" site when it arrives.
how is your's going?
wes

Back