thinking to became a Gt40 replica dealer in Italy..

Yes, i sometime think this.
Being 32 and after 12 years in commercial of special items(actually I have a modelling store in Milano), I ask myself if can be possible became a gt40 replica agent or dealer here.

I have many many car nut friends here, and almost all admire me for the passion I have over such anglo american car (also Cobra..honestly).
In Italy the car is almost totally missing but many many people here knows what is a gt40..and everytime u simply mention her u see a great respect and a big interest in this.
Unfortunately in Italy almost nobody knows the replica world of Gt40(also cause too often they are confused with lower replica cars as the Fakes Fiero ferrari..that honestly here can be only a shame to see around streets..).
But after some years in this forum I saw the great quality level of the replica cars, and many many people i know changed deeply their opinion after a look in this nice forum.

I saw Cav and superformance have local dealer in Holland and Germany, I guess if maybe will be possible to became an agent of GTD or Tornado or MDA.
Surely the numbers of such cars at the beginning cannot be so great(cause people here almost never see around streets the gt40)..but damn...I am SURE all will love a Gulf livery car, if they just can see it.

Maybe someone of the manifacturer can tell me a little more about it (considering i need only already finished and ready to road cars, with EU specs..).
Only I know in Italy people is really CRAZY for cars, and for gt40s this is still an undiscovered land....

Paul (really dreamin today..) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif

Back