Here's a video of my 482FE in an RCR MKIV

Keith

Now that's what I'm talking about... :thumbsup:

After hearing that who would want to dress up in a bowtie? Give me a break....:evil:

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Thanks guys....Now everytime I need motivation I can watch this video...Too bad it doesn't do it justice. It's begging for an open header video. :)

wrong gearbox. The FE sounds funny with cross-over headers. The small block sound better. I notice the difference many years ago at ERA with their first MK-II. After getting used to the sound of the side pipes in the Cobra it is totally different. I will have to get use to it J-10 with the correct gearbox.

BB98-
There must be almost a dozen GT40s between the Seattle and Portland areas. We have got to have a gathering next summer!
D. Miller

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
wrong gearbox. The FE sounds funny with cross-over headers. The small block sound better. I notice the difference many years ago at ERA with their first MK-II. After getting used to the sound of the side pipes in the Cobra it is totally different. I will have to get use to it J-10 with the correct gearbox.

Perhaps something is lost in the translation........

Like manners.

Ron Earp

Admin
wrong gearbox. The FE sounds funny with cross-over headers. The small block sound better..

I guess Brent can stop building now and start over huh? :wreck:

Nice work Brent, very nice! I bet that engine sounds fantastic! Keep up the good work.

At 482ci Brents motor is 'big' & a longer stroke than 427, firing order has not changed @ 15426378 , so 'sound' is probably function of longer stroke and being taken in shop with lots of echo etc.. 427 Windsor wont rev same as 289 or 302 either. Yes I guess a T44 would be nice..........@ the -right- price:)..... but when its doing a 150+ mph with its 930 trans who is going to know or worry what sort of TA is in the back end.?

Back