GT40 Expert needed

My name is Nick Papleacos. I am a lawyer in Atlanta, Ga. I represent a client that owns GT40 parts. He is involved in a lawsuit over the sale of parts, and we need an expert in valuing those parts. Can anyone suggest the names of people qualified to value GT40 parts?

Thanks for any advise of leads you can give me.

Nick
(NickPap)

These are original parts purchased in large part from Holman & Moody in Charlotte, NC. The types of parts covers a wide range, inlcuding wheels.

I am in Atlanta often and could possibly be of service. I am "somewhat" up to date on values and have a collection of race car wheels. PM me if I can be of assistance.

My name is Nick Papleacos. I am a lawyer in Atlanta, Ga. I represent a client that owns GT40 parts. He is involved in a lawsuit over the sale of parts, and we need an expert in valuing those parts. Can anyone suggest the names of people qualified to value GT40 parts?

Thanks for any advise of leads you can give me.

Nick
(NickPap)

Hi Nick, My name is Rhonda Walton. I am the wife of David Walton, I just got of of the phone with Roy B., He said to Google you to get your phone number. When I did this came up so I called David to explain why I wanted to reach you regarding the TMT judgement that Roy spoke to you about... And in doing so.. he said that you should contact Superior Auto Body in Gresham, Oregon for informations re. GT parts. call me or reply re. email.
Home phone 360-574-1148
Kindest Regards
Rhonda Walton

Back