Keep it up, Conservatives/Republicans....PLEASE!!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
As the political landscape changes and we in the U.S. prepare for a rather important election next year, I would like to take this opportunity to encourage the radical conservative component of the Republican Party to continue with their current behavior patterns.

It is obvious to all but "The 1%" that the Tea Party contingency is rabid with power....where else can a few freshman Representatives hold such a powerful figure as the Speaker of the House hostage to their own agenda? Where else but America can a political organization hold the entire country hostage to their agenda...and particularly when the most recent unbiased polls indicate improving approval rates for the curent POTUS as well as declining approval rates for the Republican Party in general.

Those of us who are NOT in "The 1%" understand how the economy can eclipse all other issues in the upcoming election, but "The 1%" seems to be only too happy with the status quo and so they don't see a problem. Thank goodness they each have only one vote, not one vote for every $[fill in the blank],000,000 of net worth that they have.

It is time for America to take the country back from "The 1%"...that is what the current "Occupy Wall Street/America" movement is about. The middle class (what few of them have not been trounced into poverty by "The 1%") is in desperate need of economic relief, but I beg you, Tea Partiers and radical conservative Americans, don't worry about them, they don't matter...what is really important is thoroughly trouncing the roaring groundswell of disidents who embrace anything other than the philosophy of the Tea Party and its proponents--teach those economically disadvantaged goofballs who don't have the financial resources to defend themselves a real lesson about the power of money, at all costs...that will surely encourage them to join you in your quest!!

So, I beg you, Republicans/Tea Party Members/radical conservatives, continue your present behavior patterns, your present dilatory tactics, your efforts to hold the entire country hostage to your agenda, and any other efforts that will effectively convince the general population of the USA that you are out of touch with the average American family's situation....PLEASE!

How else can we ensure that the POTUS will be a shoe-in for re-election?

Thanks in advance for everything and anything you can do to help the USA in our hour of need!!!!

Cheers!

Doug

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Doug, it's good to hear from you, Merry Christmas my friend.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, we can only hope that Lonesomebob and his friends contine on as they have.

A just released poll dated 12/15/2011, showed Republican Congress approval rating at 20% and their Dissaproval rating at 72%.

Those are GW Bush members................

Yes Bob you keep up just as you have, you and your far right wing buddies will destroy the Consevative movement and we can't thank you enough!

And Bob, we need you to send letters to the editors, call talk shows, tell everyone just how you feel........America is counting on you!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
The house Republicans are so lame, that their antics may well cause a tax increase on the first day of the election year. The stupid party at its best!

Yes please insist that the 1% pay no more taxes, while raising everyone else's taxes......perfect!

This will be a very entertaining year!

Last edited:

Pat

Supporter
Thanks in advance for everything and anything you can do to help the USA in our hour of need!!!!

Cheers!

Doug

You forgot to thank:

1. The children, the grand children, great grandchildren who are destined to a draconian future burdened by a $15 trillion dollar debt (increasing at about a $Trillion a year) who are going to pay for all this.
2. The future homeowners who will be funding the proposed senate TWO MONTH extension with a PERMANENT TAX on mortgages. (That will help the housing market).
3. The Chinese and other lenders that are paying 40% of all US federal expenditures. In relative terms, from 2003-2007 the government spent roughly $1.20 for each $1.00 it collected in taxes. This increased to $1.40 in FY2008 and $1.90 in FY2009.
4. The courageous unions that have coopted the Democrat Party to refuse to cut a single dime of the bloated federal budget to add even more government workers to enrich union dues coffers and the 1%er union boss salaries.
5. And special thanks to anyone that has their saving in dollars who will see their real earnings diminish as the government and the FED resolve the money crisis by printing more, borrowing more and taxing more until the dollar has the value of Monopoly Money.
6. But most of all, you need to thank a pandering and obsequious mainstream media that has fed Obama's solipsism, narcissism, and several other isms he needs some therapy for. To use his own phrase, the audacity of this man, to say his achievements exceed all other presidents 'with the possible exception of Lincoln, Roosevelt etc..' that's just staggeringly pathetic and laughable.
7. The Democrat political machine that will endevor to insure an Obama reelection no
matter how the votes go... Just yesterday four Democratic officials and political operatives pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges in an alleged scheme to steal a New York election.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes Bob,

This is very important, the world is counting on you!

You and your consevative friends need to go out and tell the world about the Godless liberals who are ruining America!!!

Bob the world needs to know about the great world wide communist conspiracy!

Bob the world needs to know that the glaciers are not melting!

Bob the world needs to know that Joe McCarthey was a good guy!

Bob the world needs to know that the Obama administration is filled with Commies!

Bob the word needs to know that the Obama administration is filled with Muslims!

Bob the world needs to know that the founding fathers ended slavery!

Bob the world needs to know that Obama was born in Kenya!

Bob the world need to know that our billionairs are being taxed to death!

Bob the world needs to know about our over paid, over priveleged teachers!

Bob you see things much more clearly than the rest of us and are uniquly placed to save America...............

Please, you and the other brave consevatives must go forth and tell the world.

Don't waste you skills on the few folks here! You need to write letters to the editors, call talk shows, carry signs, shout at the top of your lungs!

Bob, by spreading the word you can let the people know just how importand this coming election is and how they should vote!!!!!!!

We are counting on you!

Last edited:

Pat

Supporter
We are living in a bizarre moment in history. Our establishment–the press, the academy, all unions, most politicians, many in business who have skin in the Ponzi game–assure us that borrowing trillions of dollars to finance wasteful spending, while sticking our children with the tab plus interest, is perfectly sensible. On the other hand, believing that we should live within our means is? Crazy! — John Hinderaker

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I'd much rather have both sensible Democrats (i.e. not Nancy Pelosi) and sensible Republicans (i.e. guys like Boehner who seems reasonable when not hogtied by the Tea Zombies) debating the future of the country.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I'd much rather have both sensible Democrats (i.e. not Nancy Pelosi) and sensible Republicans (i.e. guys like Boehner who seems reasonable when not hogtied by the Tea Zombies) debating the future of the country.

Yes Jeff, not just debating the future of America, but working together, using compromise to do the best for the people.

It seems to me that this polorised, absolutly no compromise form of govenment started with Mr Gingrich's contact with America.

Starting out with a promise to act together, vote together, regardless of whats best for the country.........................

What probably seemed like a good idea at the time has led us to where we are today..................no working together, no thinking for yourself, no doing what you might think is best for the Country....................

And now this guy is running for President!

Last edited:

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Doug, it's good to hear from you, Merry Christmas my friend.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, we can only hope that Lonesomebob and his friends contine on as they have.

Yes Bob you keep up just as you have, you and your far right wing buddies will destroy the Consevative movement and we can't thank you enough!

And Bob, we need you to send letters to the editors, call talk shows, tell everyone just how you feel........America is counting on you!

Hi, Jim....yep, I read a lot of the comments on the political threads, just don't participate much in the discussions since LBNJ has turned the Paddock into a cess-pool with his personal attacks. However, I must admit that I, like you, hope the Radical Conservative movement implodes from the weight of their immense egos. LBNJ could help the movement to a great degree if he would just follow your sage advice and start rattling chains in the public media (wouldn't it be fun to be a fly on the wall when the reporters and talk show hosts get those calls :laugh: ?).

I notice LBNJ has posted a reply.....I think I'll take him off "Ignore" long enough to see what he has to say. I'm sure it's some rational suggestion.

NOT!!!!!

Me, too, Jeff. I must admit I could not bring myself to vote for McCain in the last election (he seemed like the worst of the two choices), but his recent comments regarding the actions of his own political party have caused me to have renewed respect for him. Boehner, I'm not so sure. Perhaps the TEA Zombies are simply a convenient whipping boy, although it is generally accepted that his power is tenable and that if he loses the support of the freshman TEA Zombies, he'll lose the SOTH position, so perhaps his political future rests in their hands. If so, what a sad state of affairs that about 20 individuals can wreak such havoc with the future of a country as populous as the U.S. :sad:

OOPS--I just reread your post and see you were referring to debating the future of our country, not voting for them. My mistake....but, even those somewhat moderate individuals are leaders of a political party with whose agenda I do not agree (not that I agree with everything the Dems want to do, either....but I disagree with the Repubs more, I guess). Still, I would rather see respectful, rational discourse rather than name calling, which seems to be the modus-operandi of the day for the Repubs, who can sense the increasing public unrest regarding their agenda and techniques. It would behoove them to become part of a BIPARTISAN solution rather than be what is increasingly being perceived as the problem. We'll have to wait and see where their self-destructive tendencies lead them. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the Repubs lost the House, too? Then the Dems would have total control of the entire government.

No, not really, but I must admit I am a bit surprised at the current situation, I suggested that a split between the two legislative organizations, with one in control of the House and one in control of the Senate, would force them to work together. Thank goodness I don't make my living making predictions, eh :eek: !

Jim is correct, this is going to become one incredibly entertaining election!

Cheers!

Doug

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Bob, do not waste your time with posing thing you find on the internet, your skills are needed elsewere.

Go out into the world and tell everyone you thoughts, it will help make America great!

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Jim Laurel and Douglas Hardy, the honorable Liberal Turd and Turnip in the punchbowl. As, "if you have to ask, you can't afford it," so it goes, "if it needs to be explained, you can't understand it."

Incredible laugh by Tom Hanks - YouTube

Aaaaah, LB, you always cease to amaze me. Have you ever seen "The Money Pit", or were you just entertained by Tom Hanks' maniacal laughter in the YT clip? It was an incredible movie, a newly married couple bought what they thought was their dream house and then, as do most new home owners, decided to make a few changes. Despite constant bickering and negotiation, they could not agree on what changes needed to be done, started playing tricks on each other and acting independently rather than as a team, and what you see in that YT clip is what little is left of the house when it was obvious that they had wreaked such havoc on it that it could not even be repaired to usable condition, much less improved upon. What you didn't see in the YT clip was what happened next--the two of them fell to their deaths, depleted of all assets, through that gaping hole in the floor, all the while fighting with each other over what would be the right changes to make.

Sound familiar? Sound anything like what is happening in our country's "House" in D.C.? The decisions don't get made, the house falls apart, both parties end up dead.

I like it....a chance for a fresh start!

...and, as usual, the inanity of your response did not disappoint me, either. Your egocentricity (yes, I know it is a big word, but if you sound it out syllable by syllable [you probably know those as "bites"] you might be able to say it....however, I did spell it correctly, so you ought to be able to look it up to find out what it means) is amazing for someone with such a checkered past, but not difficult to understand considering your suspected present "conditions".

Hey, as long as I have your attention, a few tips on the "Ignore" function. You seem to think I am reading each of your posts and claiming that I have you on "Ignore", but the simple truth is that except for this one post for which I took you off "Ignore", I have only read your ramblings through the "quotes" others posted when they wanted to reply to YOU. The simple truth is that your input on these matters has no substantive value, it's only trolling to elicit an emotional response and I won't participate in that.

However, and I've said this time and time before, I do realize that you are as adamant about your beliefs as are your more linguistically fluent liberal oponents in these politically oriented threads. You are entitled to your beliefs, just as are those with whom you spar on these threads, just don't expect the insults and rants to have any persuasive power.

So, LB, I bid you and your inanity fond adieu....it's back to "Ignore" for you :idea: !!

Cheers!

Doug

I've never, ever seen someone go through such gymnastics in their efforts to convince someone they are on ignore. Do you actually think I care????

On this thread it actually feels like a Pekingese and a ST Bernard are simultaneously humping my leg.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Bob,

Stop wasting time, the people need to know that................

The glaciers ane not melting!
That Joe McCarthey was framed!
That the Founding Fathers ended Slavery!
That secret US commies are plotting to destroy America........

You are such a wonderful spokesman for your cause, you need to spread the word!

While you are at it, we need to know your real name, you continue to hide behind a "handel". If you have nothing to hide, why are you?

Last edited:

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
He has plenty to hide, Jim.....plenty!

Cheers!

Doug

Back