The Emergence Of Real Conservatism.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So now its Mr West who is the only true Conservative, so you are saying that Mr Romney and Mr Ryan are not true Consevatives?

Just fake Consevatives, like all the rest.

As we all know, Mr Fechter is the sole arbitrator of what is Conservative and what is not Ha, Ha, Ha.

Romney is a stop gap. B.O. has to be removed from office.

Ryan is a good, strong Conservative. West is a natural born leader who doesn't take crap from this pack of Distortionists also known as the democratic party.

I recommend you listen to this clip, craik. Look your enemy in the eyes and realize this is the Conservative Movement. It grows every day.

Romney will do until the rest of the country opens their eyes.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes, I can see why Mr Fechter sees Mr West as being a "natural born leader", he lies and is just as loony as Mr Fechter!!!!!

WASHINGTON -- As many as 80 House Democrats are communists, according to Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.).
West warned constituents at a Tuesday town hall event that he's "heard" that dozens of his Democratic colleagues in the House are members of the Communist Party, the Palm Beach Post reported. There are currently 190 House Democrats.

This sounds like the perfect person to lead the new Consevative party all right! He will believe anything and he has no problem passing along absurd thoughts to his followers!

What a buch of morons!

Those of you wondering how the Republicans got the moniker "stupid party" need wonder no more:)

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I know this is a waste if time, Mr Fechter never has any proof of his dillusions, but I'll still ask....................

Please give us some proof of 80 Democrats being members of the communist Party.

I know this is a waste if time, Mr Fechter never has any proof of his dillusions, but I'll still ask....................

Please give us some proof of 80 Democrats being members of the communist Party.

OK, grasshopper, I am willing to educate you. First off, you must read "Blacklisted By History."
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Blacklisted-History-Senator-McCarthy-Americas/dp/140008105X]Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies: M. Stanton Evans: 9781400081059: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

This will train you in the ways of the Democratic Party's insertion of Soviet agents into the Government of the United States.

Get back to me when you have read it.

Then we can move forward into current times, but you need to know just how deep it is, so read my child, read.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Typical, when asked for proof, he changes the subject. He goes back almost 60 years to previous Republican dillusions.

Mr Allen was not canneling Joe McCarthy, he was talking about now! Give us proof of 80 current Congressional Democrats who are members of the Communist party.

Mr Fecher, have you considered that the Republican/Conservative cause would be better served if you shut the fuck up!

If you listen to the full clip of Representative Allen, you will hear that he names the "Congressional Progressive Caucus."

You are a foul mouthed discredit to a disreputable organization, craik. You represent them well.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
WASHINGTON -- As many as 80 House Democrats are communists, according to Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.).
West warned constituents at a Tuesday town hall event that he's "heard" that dozens of his Democratic colleagues in the House are members of the Communist Party, the Palm Beach Post reported. There are currently 190 House Democrats.

I was going to say the LB was recommending a return to McCarthyism, Jim...but he beat me to it!

Bob, McCarthyism was a dimwitted witch-hunt, perpetrated by a paranoid delusional nitwit...it is not a movement to be admired, it is a black day in our nation's history and is viewed as such by most sentient historians. Only a rabid TEA party, paranoid radical would suggest that the current climate is anywhere near that of the McCarthyism era...and thank that GOD you so frequently mention for that!!!!

You say the conservative movement grows every day...if they are anything like you, LB, that's a scary thought....like the skin-head who shot up the Shite prayer site, killing 6 innocent individuals, believing in his heart that they were Muslims just because they wore turbans.

You're sick, Bob :thumbsdown:....get help.....please....not only for your sake, but for the sake of the world.

GEEZZZZZZ.....some people's children!!!!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
You, most certinally did not name 80 House Democrats that are members of the Communist party and you never will, because they absolutly positively do not exist.

You, Mr West and anyone else who tells lies like this are the worst kind of lier. They lie, for short term personal gain. They care not at all about the people they slander, they are as Un-American as anyone can be!

You Mr Fechter and your kind are a blight on our Great Country, Have you no shame?

So this is "Real Conservatism"..........................cut to Reagan rolling over in his grave!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
You, most certinally did not name 80 House Democrats that are members of the Communist party and you never will, because they absolutly positively do not exist.

You, Mr West and anyone else who tells lies like this are the worst kind of lier. They lie, for short term personal gain. They care not at all about the people they slander, they are as Un-American as anyone can be!

You Mr Fechter and your kind are a blight on our Great Country, Have you no shame?

So this is "Real Conservatism"..........................cut to Reagan rolling over in his grave!

Mr Fehter, both you and Mr West are just low life, liers, crawl back under your rock!

Back