The Emergence Of Real Conservatism.

This is what took West down. That and the fact that the RINOs couldn't control him, and know their time is drawing to an end.

Even liberals see the cheating.

"I had written that I am a liberal in support of Allen West getting a fair deal. I said that the Democrats appeared to be engaged in election fraud. I believed that the handling of this election eroded the efforts of voter right advocates to spotlight the voter suppression efforts of Republican Governor Rick Scott. I still feel that way. In fact I believe that the actions of the Democratic Party in St. Lucie, Florida will become the case study for Scott and others to implement even more suppressive and repressive voter rights legislation. And they will have the justification for doing so. Unfortunately, it will be aimed at the voters when all election fraud as this sorry episode proves is committed by election officials. Thanks St. Lucie, Florida. Election fraud does exist and the Democrats in Florida are up to their eyes and elbows in it."

Florida Election Results 2012: Allen West Was Robbed, Why Democrats, Too, Cheated in Florida

Back