Weekend lunch at the Kings head in Little Marlow.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
A few years back we had a small gathering of Enthusiasts Club members
at the Queens Head pub here in Little Marlow.
The motion before you today is a similar lunch at the Kings Head here in the same village. I spoke to the Landlord last night abouts other things along with a possible GT40 lunch time gathering and he was beside himself with excitement.
Any takers and any possible dates? After all, nobody is going to the Le Mans Classic this year so you all have a couple of shekels to spare......
The Landlord talked about a press photograph etc. and a special parking area in front of the pub.

Keith

Room for the Smart and Oxygen Trailer David?

Are we going to have the quiz again? Famous German marques that have entered and raced at Le Mans (two words)?

Fish & Chips!

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Absolutely - room for the smartoxybus.
how about Uuto union - they did some fabulous engines.
too much barolo tonight but it was nice.

I am thinking you do not fully appreciate the scale of the logistics..

Twas a dig at the smart car Keith , and yes I can appreciate the amount of grief it is to move all the gear you need on day to day basis. My late father had the same equipment to lug about, a royal pain.

Bob

Hi Keith. Funny you should ask!
The Noble went to Belgium nearly 4 years ago. I wish I'd never sold it!
However, it happens to be up for sale at the moment and I'm trying to convince myself that I should buy it back.

Keith

Perhaps you should acquire the later one with the bigger oomph. Is it true they have ceased trading now?

Perhaps you should acquire the later one with the bigger oomph. Is it true they have ceased trading now?

Keith
Noble are still in business, but Lee Noble is no longer involved in the company.
The current model, the M600, is priced at over £225k, so it's a bit out of my league!

Keith

Hi there. A message from our Sponsor.

Unfortunately, David is indisposed having been taken into Guys Hospital for an emergency procedure. He is likely (all being well) to be incarcerated for at least 2 weeks and there is bound to be recuperation time needed as well. However, he is keen to stress that the Marlow Meet (Grunt and Belch) will proceed as planned.

In the meantime naturally our best wishes go out to David for a speedy recovery......

No grapes, but black pudding, fried bread, seriously strong cheddar, Limoncello and Barolo all welcome... :)

Back