Queens Head, Little Marlow.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Marcus and Susanne are coming to the UK on 7th August for two nights and staying here in Little Marlow. I am booking a table at the Queens Head on the 8th August so if you have the 8th as a spare day or evening and want to join in, just say so here.
Also comment if you would like an earlier evening reservation (6pm) (more time to get pissed?) rather than later (7.30 ish), or even Lunch time rather than the evening? Some of the villagers appreciated the gt40s that came last time and have made noises about if it might happen again.

Dave M

Last edited:

Keith

I'm leaving now David - should make it by 1800. I'll have the Langoustine followed by the Beef Wellington.. If that's all gone, fish & chips.:drunk:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Keith ,
You are the after dinner speaker. A sort of wit and raconteur. All round good whatever. I thought of asking Leena Gade to come and do a speech as well. She lives nearby at the weekends and Ingoldstadt during the week. (She was the first female engineer to win the Le Mans 24 h)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I'd love to come David, but I'm still getting over the Hangover from our last lunch.
If Keith is coming warn the gardener not to do any whipper snipping nearby.:laugh:

Back