Help Need 427 Big Block in Calif.

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Hello everyone. I hope someone can help. I ordered an engine adapter kit for a 427 sideoiler to a porsche G50/50 turbo trans. The person making the adapter needs measurements re crank protrusions, flywheel etc. He is located in Palmdale Calif. Although I could supply him the measurements I prefer, as well as he does, for him to take all measurements as he will be making the adapter, this way there can be no argument if the adapter doesn't fit. Is there anyone in or near Palmdale with a big block 427 who would allow the gentltemen to come over and take measurements. Thanks

You might try a post over at www.fordfe.com. I expect that there is someone from that area that could help. My FE is installed now so I would be of no help. "Shoe" from the site has lots of factory drawings (as well as FE knowledge) and could possibly send you electonic versions, etc.

Who in palmdale is doing your work? I live about five miles from there. I had my G930 trans axle adapted to my 427 sideoiler made in palmdale.
Thanks
Nathan
grin.gif

Back