In your parts pile??

Guys,

Looking at the stuff with the 1992 G50/52 after it all arrived, it appears that everything is there except two flange rings and a clip that go on the throw-out bearing.

These hold the throw-out bearing in the center of the pressure plate diaphragm and are normally sold with the throw-out bearing rather than being supplied as separate parts. Obviously, the bag with these pieces was lost to the original owner. KEP indicates that they think reusing these flanges and the cip should be OK.

If you've changed a clutch for a pull-to-release Porsche transaxle (87 onward) in the not too distant past you probably changed the throw-out bearing and tossed these parts as the new throw-out bearing had them.

In an effort to save $95, I'd sure appreciate anyone that might look through their parts pile and recover them for me!

Thanks VERY much for looking!

I am probably going to be using a 10.5" ford clutch and convert to a push to release style bearing, but if you are not in a hurry, you can have my release bearing (month at the most?)

Hi Mike,

I may have just what you are looking for, although it may

take a while to find them. My garage tends to get a bit

messy during hunting season. I'll let you know if I find

the rings ASAP.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Bill

Back