gt 40 part built wanted

hello folks
been gt 40 mad for years but never had the cash bit older now and a bit more cash.
This is is what i need is a part built car, now if anyone can help you can,only 50% of kits sold have been finished going right back to mr atwell.
Please sell me your unfinished depressed gt40 and make us both happy
nick

Nick,
Two things.
1st: As far as I know, most of those unfinished "kits" are ongoing projects (I speak for myself here)
2nd. Go to the top of the page and click on the Questions and FAQ section and find my article on buying an unfinished or used project. It will head off a boatload of problems in the process. Thats assuming you find one that is willing to be parted with.

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Bill-

From a newbie just discovering the FAQ site... Thanks for the directions. In my wanderings I had investigated the FAQ's for the website, not the FAQ site... If that makes sense. A LOT OF INFORMATION seems to be buried in there and I can't wait to spend lots of time burning through it while I am "working" sometime.

Thanks for the tip!

Chris

(For anyone else who might be in my boat, click on the link for FAQ's IN THE HEADER for the site "Articles and Frequently Asked Questions," next to the GT40s.com logo, then navigate through there)

Back