Ford GT Lecture - Attendance PLEASE VOTE

What would you be willing to pay for a HEAVY DUTY 6 speed transaxle with your option of reasonable g

• $5000 - $7500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $8000 - $9500

• $10000 - $12000

• Total voters
Can people please indicate if they will be attending with or without their GT40s. If there are enough, I will see if I can get a special place reserved.

If anyone has an empty passenger seat and is going from the Guildford area could I go as your passenger (will share petrol costs if it makes any difference). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brett,
Myself & Mac Kerr would like to attend & should be coming in his '40, assuming we can reset his suspension in time. Can you email details please.
Rgds, Paul.

OK - So I have the following:

Me
Dave Champ (Car)
Tony Hunt (Car)
John Webster
Chris Edwards
Jos Van de Perre
Stu Birchall
Allan Feldman
Paul Bearman & Mac (car)
Paul Brameld
Simon Winter

Missed anybody? and who is the 4th person panning to bring their car?

Brett

That was me Brett!
However, It's still in bits at the moment, so I'll be struggling to get it ready in time for Wednesday evening.

Brett,
I am coming with Brian Snelling in his GT40 Replica
I know you stated no photography. So there is no chance of photographying the Ford GT?? I have spoken to a committee member and if there is a chance that the car can be move into the foyer we might be able to photograph it. If this is not allowed I will had my camera into security reception.
Regards Allan

Re: Ford GT Lecture - NO CAMERAS AT ALL!

Allan,
No Photography on Site at all. You will be in the Product Development Center. If you produce a camera you will be asked to leave.

Brett

Sorry to be pedantic but does that mean people with mobile camera phones will have to hand them in????
Regards Allan

Leave them in the car, where we will be in the building has no reception anyway; and yes if you have them on you, you will have to hand them in. For the final time - just to make sure you understand, no cameras of any sorts, digital 35mm, phones, brown box, slide.. anything.

Brett

That is similar to the process at Lotus. No cameras on site - end of story. Security at the Lotus main gate ask about camera phones every time.

Brett,

Do I have to hand in my photographic memory too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

maybe, I'll have to ask the Men in Black if they have their special flashy pens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brett

Back