this site

Ron, I would like to say and I am sure that there are more like me ,that this is the best site on the web!!!!!! Bar none. I have had a TS-40 for about five years now and when I got the car ( frame) there was not anything like this site. In just a few short days I have gotten more info than you can imagine. With the new found info I am going to finish my car. Thanks Ron Kevin Carey

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Ron,

I'm glad you like the site! It has been around for almost exactly 4 years now, so there is a lot of information here. Hope you enjoy it and stick around,

Ron

Kevin
Welcome aboard!
Lots of great stuff here. You are fairly local to me, if you feel the need PM me and if I can I will help.
Cheers
Phil

Hi Ron.
I like the site, enjoy the info.I have two ZF's I'd like to sell but not sure how to list them here.
Both are type-O, one with a 4:22-1 final, the other has a 3:44-1 final. 4 bolt cases and aluminum
side housings. I wanted to build a GT40 like everone else but have to many other projects and so little time. Also have some Ford 427 items for sale.
Georged

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello George, and welcome.
If you scroll down the index page, you will come to this

<font color="red"> </font> GT40 Parts For Sale (4 viewing)
The parts market, must be a forum supporter.

Please notice the part about being a forum supporter. This means you go to the top of the page, and click on DONATIONS. This is indended to help the site out financialy and to try and curb people from coming here for FREE advertising, dumping thier parts, never to be heard from again. For one small donation, you can sell all you want for a years subscription (DONATION). It was a nice touch, in your post, detailing with information about the transaxles. By stating in your post, that you are not building a GT40 anymore, it sounds to me like you don't want to be part of this rather tight knit community.
Regards Brian

Back