hi new member from QLD OZ

hi all,
I am in the process of looking to buy a gt40 and am not sure who to use or how many options are out there in australia.
Would like any info given.
Drew.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
From one newbie to another--welcome to the forum. You will find a wealth of information here, and a lot of that comes from Australia. When you read a post, look to the left and there will be some information regarding the person who posted the text. Most often their location will be listed, so you can identify those members on the forum who are from Australia.

Australia seems to have a very active GT40 contingency. Once you identify those who are from your area, you'll be able to get all the information you want. Australia is also a place where at least one of the better known GT40 kits is manufactured. There is a bit of brouhaha right now about a South African branch of the business that has folded, but it is my understanding that the Australian branch of the Roaring Forties manufacturing company is still functioning.

Good luck with your endeavor. Learn to use the search function (one of the tabs at the top of the sign in page), as this forum has been around for about 4 years and there are many, many topics which have already been discussed. You might find just the information you need. If not, don't be afraid to ask. In my experience this forum is one of the most helpful on the net.

Doug

If you are in Queensland you should look up Peter Ransom at DRB/GT40 Australia. Good product, nice guy and helpful company.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Hi Drew, come and chew the fat of the sausage sizzle at GT40 Australia this Saturday, high noon --meet owners builders and staff we're a friendly bunch.
Introducing yourself with a slab of stubbies (lite) would command preferential treatment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Back