New US member

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
A quick note of introduction.

I've been fortunate over the years to be able to work on and drive several original cars as well as restore related cars like the Willment Coupe, many Pantera, Shelby's and others.

My SPF Mark II is scheduled to be here in December and will have the aluminum SVO based 427 with 58mm individual throttle bodies .

I am an old car nut and the GT40 has always been my favorite car. I presently have two Pantera, a '72 and a '74. The early car is a street car and the late car is being built as a track car. I also have two R5 Turbo II's which are great little fun cars.

I was able to attend the LeMans Classic last month and probably saw many of the forum members cars. I have attached a picture I took of the coral.

I look forward to learning from the forum members.

Attachments

• DSC00601.JPG
    DSC00601.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 361

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Another new US member

Mike says I can blame him.... :), but I also ordered a SPF Mk II.

Mine will supposedly be available early next year, but I am currently working in Brunei, so may not actually get the car finished until mid next year.

I have owned owned Panteras since 1982. My 'street' car is currently getting bodywork and paint done. I also have two other cars, one of which will become a streetable Group 4 track car. The other I am selling.

I call the Houston area home and have a house about 1 and a half hours NNW of Houston. Currently working on plans and build of a garage big enough.

I've been enjoying the forum for some time now.

Thanks,
Kirby Schrader

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome, Mike & Kirby, from yet another fellow Pantera & GT40 owner. I wnder how many others here have both Pantera and GT40's in our stables.

Last edited:
I understand the Pantera/GT40 connection as I recently sold my black '72 Pre-L Pantera after acquiring my BEC GT40.

Back