Porsche 930

I'm looking for an adaptor plate & clutch assembly for a Porsche 930 4spd to SBF 302, can anyone reccomend a supplier? Preferably in the UK.

PB,

Here in the States, Kennedy Engineered Products, in California, would be your best bet. Great people, fast shipping, great prices, etc.

If you order an adapter plate from them, you might as well get a starter as well, since you'd be paying shipping and customs anyway.

Bill

Paul,
I secomd that. There's is second to none. A matched set as you will. When I ordered mine they sent the standard 351 flyweel. When notified that mine was internally balanced, it was swaped out at no cost to me, and no questions asked. Very good people to deal with.

Bill

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Paul

With the £ at about $1.89 at the moment you could probably also end up more expensive this side of the pond

Ian

Thanks for the info. I've done a web search & have a contact 'phone No. but they don't seem to have email,anyone know any different?

From my experience, a phone call is the only sure way to make contact. E-mails tend to get lost in the shuffle sometimes! But, they do make lovely pieces and are well worth the effort to acquire.

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Paul,

I agree with LonesomeBob.

From KEP homepage-

To place an order you may:

use the e-mail address:

[email protected]

postal address:

Kennedy Engineered Products
38830 17th St. East
Palmdale, California 93550,

or

Phone# (661) 272-1147
FAX # (661) 272-1575

Regards,
Lynn

Thanks to all for the info I will contact them on Monday.
It'll be nice to mate the 930 to the SBF, I can then confirm final dimensions for the gearbox mounts & (finally) complete the chassis design. Albeit the 'bit that hangs out the back'!!

Back