Another spyder rep

So, do we know who has this?

Cheers

Fred W B

Lola T70 Mark III Spyder Replica Rolling Chassis - Motorbase

tn_7512157-5-2.jpg

Apparently build by Sbarro in Pontarlier France (essperra barro)

I have been in their museum in pontarlier once while my sister lived there, they had some really crazy stuff standing around including a midengined metro (not 6R4) with a jag V12 engine etc etc.
lots of strange things nothing really beautifull though.

There was a story floating around the net, that Sbarro had taken up a contract to restore a custumours wrecked LolaT70 and that they've eventually replaced it with a replica they build themselves (students in the Sbarro college), having sold the original car for proffit. without the custumour not knowing this,

I don't know wheter this is true, but if it's this one I wouldn't want it for the story alone.

Grtz Thomas

From the looks of the information posted in the link, someone has purchased it for 15,550 (pounds?). Too bad it did not include better pictures to show details of the construction of the car.

Anyone out there have any further knowledge about the Lola?

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Apparently build by Sbarro in Pontarlier France (essperra barro)

I have been in their museum in pontarlier once while my sister lived there, they had some really crazy stuff standing around including a midengined metro (not 6R4) with a jag V12 engine etc etc.
lots of strange things nothing really beautifull though.

There was a story floating around the net, that Sbarro had taken up a contract to restore a custumours wrecked LolaT70 and that they've eventually replaced it with a replica they build themselves (students in the Sbarro college), having sold the original car for proffit. without the custumour not knowing this,

I don't know wheter this is true, but if it's this one I wouldn't want it for the story alone.

Grtz Thomas

Probably true, he did it with a GT40!

Keith

Sbarro producing a replica? Whatever next! I thought all his productions were genuine originals surely? :confused:

Back