Tornado Mono pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Enquiries have flooded in for the pricing on our new mono.

There has been a slight delay with costings due to the wait for suppliers costings but we are now pleased to anounnce the following.

The basic component package which includes body, chassis and suspension is £8995 or at todays exchange rate approx $17,700 US.

The pound is very strong at the moment but we have been informed by our financial expert that it will drop to approx 1.7 by march making the US price $15,300.

All other pricing is as per the parts list pricing on our web site.

Thanks

Andy

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Andy - That's a GREAT price...

However - to minimize confusion, I would suggest just posting the price in Euros or Pounds and let the buyer do the conversion to today's exchange rate..

Now - if you could get to the point where these prices were FOB USA / OZ / etc - that would be really great as the buyer would not have to jump through all the hoops to import...

Randy
Ordering through Scott here on the forum (US Distributor) should make it easy. He has the responsibility to make the transaction painless.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Big Foot

Shipping is not a problem as its from our Factory to your door where ever you are.

RichardH

That price is for the steel Mono version.

Thanks

Andy

I was wondering what a deluxe kit with the mono would cost? I just finished my RCR and I am very happy with it but I have some friends that are looking at the RCR, among others for their next project. I really like your mono also and I was trying to get a feel for the cost so I could make sure your car is considered for their build. It really seems like a great deal. They would need A/C, pin drive wheels, left hand drive and big brakes added as well.

Congrats once again on a great upgrade to your 40!

Dean

Hi Dean,

The Deluxe Component package with the monocoque chassis (Everything needed to complete a standard equipped road car, except an engine and a battery) is 30,840 RBP.

All the other prices for options/changes, are as per the price list on the TSC website.

Ask your friends to spend some time on our website Dean, it will be an eye opener.

Best regards,
Scott

Thanks Scott, I probably should have gone to the website first. All the info is there.

Let me ask one silly question, what is RBP? I assume that is in pounds? right?

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
Is the Stainless option much more expensive? I cant see material costs being considerably more and there is no need to build in "obsolescence". I did look on the website first, but there was little or no info , as yet, on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back