saac

the whole registry thing is kind of strange. First I get a message that my Kirkham would be included, then the Shelby Daytona and now this. Somehow I do not think the CSX 3000 guys will be impressed.

Pics will be forthcoming, this is a preview.
mk11.jpg

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Nice! Yellow one of my favorites.

See we both went with same mirrors...Can't tell from your pic but, if not high enough you can use the Coupe stand-offs and they will be raised more (see pics of mine).

Steve

This is the letter from Mike Stenhouse detailing the SAAC proposal.

The Superformance GT40 has been accepted for inclusion in the Shelby American Automobile Club (SAAC) registry. The next edition of the printed registry is currently being compiled by SAAC. As the Superformance registrar for all Superformance models – Mk III, S1, Coupe, and GT40, I am working with Rick Kopec, head of SAAC and Greg Kolasa, the SAAC GT40 registrar, to compile the data for the Superformance GT40’s to be included in the registry.

We are working on a short timeframe – the data must be compiled and formatted by the end of February – and the cooperation of all Superformance GT40 owners and dealers will be necessary if we are to do the job that this excellent car deserves.

Please do the following as soon as possible:

(1) Please print and complete the attached SAAC Registry Questionnaire for your car and mail it to me as soon as possible at the address in the questionnaire (and below).

(2) Include a photo of each car. If you have an electronic photo, email it to me at the email address below. We plan to include a photo of every car.

The questionnaire can also be downloaded from Second Strike - the Superformance Owners Group in the Owners Group section. The direct link is:

www.secondstrike.com/Registration/Superformance_GT40_Questionnaire.pdf

Inclusion in the SAAC registry adds prestige and value to each Superformance GT40. Please complete this and return it as quickly as possible. I have a lot of work to do to assimilate and format the data and it would be unfortunate for all of us if I cannot complete this on time because of delays in receiving the data.

Thanks!!

Mike Stenhouse
Second Strike
PO Box 4600
Davidson, NC 28036-4600
704-895-1900
[email protected]

Last edited:

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Anyone know when the next Registry is planned to be updated, printed? Appears 2008 was the last edition and I'd hate to spend upwards of $200 to get an outdated book.

Tim

Back