Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to everyone on GT40's.com.

Especially our customers and RCR supporters....

Thanks for another great year....

Thanks also to Ron, Paul and the other moderators for keeping the forum up and running.....

Kindest regards

The RCR crew...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
and a safe and joyous Christmas to you and yours Fran!

Hey Fran
Merry Christmas to you and your family also !! I have not forgot about the RCR....business in the regular car world is pretty unpredictable...working on the XJR5....I will send you some recent shots !!Again Merry Christmas !!

Mike Gould

Fran is one of the people largely responsible for fueling my kit car plans..... thank you :)

Take care of yourselves people, have a great one and lets not forget those that aren't so fortunate.

Damnit Tesco's has closed already and I don't have any alcomahol! :D

Ron McCall

Supporter
Merry Christmas Fran!!! Thanks for being such a great friend and making it possible for people ,like me , to build such amazing cars!

Fran and the crew,

Merry Christmas to you as well!
Good luck in the New Year!

Thanks to all the great guys on GT40s.com helping each other out. May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best Wishes,
Howard
RCR40 #40

Merry Christmas to RCR and to the forum members also.

Fran - Thank You for the RCR jacket...:thumbsup: I love it! I will be buying two more from you when I visit your shop next year.

Best wishes
From the English family

Last edited:

Howard Jones

Supporter
Ya, ya, ya......Merry Merry Merry..............Now get back to work!

Fran, All my love to you, your family, and the extended family at the shop.

Merry Christmas and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

Your friend, Howard.

Keith

Lifetime Supporter
Fran,
Happy Holidays to you and your family. And thank you, and the RCR family, for making my dream car a reality (in progress).
Keith

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Merry Christmas everyone!! Thanks RCR for all your hard work in making all our automotive fantasies come true. Keep up the hard work and I wish you all a happy & prosperous new year!!

Be safe and have fun!

Brian

My Christmas was a bit disappointing...there was no SL-C under the tree Christmas morning as I had hoped and asked Santa for :(

Back