Predator SLC for sale

Hello to all I have finally found a Predator that is complete and working like greased lightning.

I stopped by Breathless Performance the other day to see what I have been hearing about and met a gentelman named Ernie Francis the Owner. We talked in detail about the process in building one to which he had nothing but praise for Fran and his company, after seeing his car then driving the car it put my new Audi R8 4.2 to shame as well as my old car the Porsche 911 GT2.

Again after spending time with ernie over lunch "Chinese" that he paid for he said that he was going to sell the SLC and start on a new project. So my question to all of you is how much should I offer him and what do you think it is worth. this is so perfect I have never driven anything so fast, comfortable & Handled like I felt I was at Daytona.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Tyrese - Glad to read that you had such a positive experience!!!

This particular car is somewhat documented here and I have to say is first rate all the way...

Not quite sure what you should offer. Hopefully some of the other SLC builders here will chime in with what their experiences are telling them so far. You'd have to assign some reasonable value for the shop time to assemble the car and fabrication involved..

Maybe you should tell him your interested in the car, and ask how much he'd want for it.... then you could gauge an offer based on that.

It's probably the niceset and safest way too approch this... after all what you want to pay and what he would for the car could be 2 in totlly different ball parks.

Just as an FYI he has upgraded the little Wilwood brakes to these monster Brembos the interior is very nice and the A/C is hooked up and ready to go, also all the lights are working and he has put pop-up struts on the doors, hood and trunk areas

Is this the car?

attachment.php

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
THAT is a STEAL for that car! So, Tyrese - why didn't you just ask Ernie what he wants for the car???

Dave L

Last edited:
Anyone know why he is selling it? And why at such a discount? As one of the currently few driving SLC's, and certainly one with plenty of go about it I would have thought it would be a keeper for sure.

Keith

Just as an FYI he has upgraded the little Wilwood brakes to these monster Brembos the interior is very nice and the A/C is hooked up and ready to go, also all the lights are working and he has put pop-up struts on the doors, hood and trunk areas

Yes, but are ALL the parts there? :blank:

Keith,

"Let sleeping dogs rest".....:lipsrsealed:. Actually, I find it gratifying that despite his previous frustrations with completeness of kits that he has found an SL-C to suit his needs/ambitions! I hope he can consummate a deal. Then maybe I can pick his brain as I work on mine! :thumbsup:

yes all the parts are there, however now he tells me that there are three others interested two who are flying in this weekend and one who is flying in from Milan, Italy. I will now have to wait until later to see if he will accept my fair offer.

Back