Predator SLC for sale

Looks like your going to have to wait for them to complete another one. You just aint gettin this one. imho

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Tyrese - If I were in your shoes, I would fly out there with a bank draft in the amount he's asking for and lay it on the counter. If there's a bidding battle then proceed from there.

BTW - You do know that Ernie and most likely the others interested in this car are probably reading this forum... Right?

Might be a good time to resort to PMs and Email lest your hand be further exposed. I would start with Fran Hall - if he's still on speaking terms with you.
:lipsrsealed:

Tyrese,

You might check with the Aspira company as they will be marketing turnkey SL-C's as well. I don't know any details of their cost etc. though.

Sorry guys it’s been a while, I have been tied up on the Corvette and Smart car new projects and shows. Yes our car has always been on the market for the right price. The car has been perfect especially with all the upgrades we did to it. We have had a great time in building this car and have spent hundreds if not in the thousands of hours setting this car up right. No we are not getting out of the SLC and will still build them for our customers and build us another one. This car will be at Palm Beach International Speedway for the engine break in this Saturday night if anyone wants to come and see. We plan on having a lot of video footage to go with the car. :thumbsup:

Ernie

Back