2004 GT40 for sale

Hi,
I'm a sales consultant for a local Ford Dealership in Iowa, We will be receiving one New GT 40,curious if any members are interested in this car. It can be ordered in the color of choice. For more information please contact me at this e-mail [email protected].

Thanks.
Andy

Do the other users of this site think it might be courteous of any Ford dealer who advertises their allocation to (a) offer to make a contribution and (b) make it clear if they are trying to scam (or whetever the correct term is for a dealer trying to sell a new car over list) us or selling for list ? How about a rule : no new Ford GT ads without a contribution to the site's running costs unless the car is at list (or in the future below...)

So far, every Ford dealer who has come here wants $40 to $100k above MSRP.

Personally, I'd like all Ford dealers who want to sell more than MSRP to not even visit us. What's the point? They are not doing anyone a favor. We already know that if we want to bend over and grab our ankels, we can readily find a Ford Dealer willing to accomodate.

On the other hand, if a Ford dealer is coming here to let us know they will sell for MSRP, they I'd like to hear from them. It would be nice if these dealers made a small $$ contribution to the forum, but since they know they aren't going to have any problem selling the GT, they probably won't do that.

It's the new Golden Rule. He who has the Gold makes the Rules. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Back