A dilemma (NSFW)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Re: A dilemma

I don't think it would be a problem showing the sump plug as I'm sure it would be well polished by numerous oil changes and the use of multi grade oil as well.

Just to show that you can prove anything you want with research studies. I'm all for this form of health benefits

Andy:lol:

Attachments

• untitled_200x202.bmp
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,280
  • untitled 2_204x234.bmp
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,205

Unfortunately, staring at that photo affected my eyesight such that I couldn't get started on reading the associated article. Was it good?

Dalton

This kid is getting started early:D

Cheers

Fred W B

look.jpg

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Someone said they were missing a Dilemma

Attachments

• 03-15%20%28Small%29.jpg
    03-15%20%28Small%29.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,349
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,204
  • sexynails_car.jpg
    sexynails_car.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,181

three Ways To Spot A Millionaire ..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,327
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,305
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,526

Those Ferrari pics make me cringe. "Hey, Babe, Get your a$$ (knees, feet) off my car!"
(especially the one polishing her toenails on the car!

Mike

Chris Kouba

Supporter

Since we just had the world championship game of "American" football (yes, the Super Bowl), someone had sent around this simple "joke". It was actually a pair of pictures, with the email heading "FW: Why Quarterbacks need to Keep their Names Short (fwd)."

For those not in the know, Tony Romo is the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. Out of fear of Chris Melia trying to one-up me, I will only tell you that the name on the piece of swimwear in the other picture, which I will not be posting, is Roethelsberger...

Attachments

• romo.jpg
    romo.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,007

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Chris, many thanks for not posting the second picture, you are obviously a much more caring and sensitive person than Mr. Melia.:D

BTW, I have always wondered how you can have a "world Championship" when no other country in the world competes.:shrug:

Chris Kouba

Supporter

BTW, I have always wondered how you can have a "world Championship" when no other country in the world competes.:shrug:

Pete,

My apologies for the understatement of my cynicism for what has become of professional sports (at least in the US) where they don't even play at one of the team's home stadium. Overpaid, irresponsible, egotistical, self-absor... hold on. Time to grab a little air.

With regards to the logistics of proclaiming a world champion or championship, perhaps we can consult a lawyer or a librarian as to how this is possible. Maybe this one is available:

shelving_in_silhouette.jpg

Or this one:

9443.jpg

The dilemmas continue...

Back