A new member with a KVA

Hello GT40 members

I am new here, I bought myself an original KVA on the 7th of June as my birthday present and am now looking to update the suspension and also convert to a 351 engine from the Rover V8.
I look forward to chatting with you and your guidance!
My regards
Marc

Hi Mark, it was a pleasure to meet you & your son the other week. You're obviously a knowledgable chap when it comes to mechanical "stuff" (technical term) and no doubt your contributions to this most excellent forum will prove invaluable. Can't remember whether you've joined the GT40 Enthusiasts Club - Front Page yet or not???.. Andrew

Welcome Marc

Good to see another car in Hampshire, I'm in Fareham and have a GTD.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to meet up and have a look around my car, its not the best car ever, but its good to look at other cars for ideas etc.

You can spend days looking through this site reading up on tech ideas and solutions.

Jas

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Andrew,

Yes, Marc has joined the GT40 Enthusiasts Club. He has hopefully received the joining pack I sent out, with his copy of Fortyfication 90.

Max

Hi Marc, Welcome, I have only been here a few weeks so still the new boy too, I have also got a KVA, that has the suspension mods and also a 351 (Not by me it was robin Sund'ts car), if you ever need to take a look, I'm just over the boarder in Bagshot Surrey so not a million miles away I would think. I have just returned from a trip to Le Mans and wow what an experience that was in a Gt40 the reception from people was amazing.

Good Luck
Grant

Back