A new thread about anything.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

A vehicle like this one makes a person wonder whether or not the glass tower boys are at all sober when they make some of their 'let's-go-for-it' production decisions. Any 'top 10 ugliest cars' list found on Google usually includes this thing. :stunned:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
If you are a raghead terrorist and you spend your holiday in the hindu cush at one of the Al Qaeda 'Butlin' camps, don't expect to re enter Britain ever again , even though you think you are a U.K. Passport holder and you were born in the U.K. Your passport will be shredded before your very eyes and you will be sent back to Pakistan or Kabul or from where ever you have just arrived from.
Three of these ragshitheads have just been sentenced for attempting to set up a bombing cell here in London. One of them was actually born a white anglo saxon Brit but decided to defect (slightly retarded or what?) Here is the newspaper report
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...entenced-years-prison-terrorism-offences.html
I think they should have been deported under these new rules introduced today. They will be totally segregated in prison for their own safety with specially prepared food and every opportunity to pray to their maker however many times a day -all of which I find quite annoying.
Why is anyone suprised when they find out that the state is supporting them and all of their families and they have never held down a real job since finsihing their university education?
There seems to be a common thread developing in so many countries,which is sad in so many ways, but I note this dilemma I refer to is rearing its head in most so called civilised countries such as France, Canada, and now even the U.S.A.

Slowly but surely the politicians are coming on side with the voting public by introducing legislation to outlaw these idiots and todays ruling is superb - but is it because they will lose dramatically to UKIP in any upcoming elections? I think that may be one reason.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
While you are busy worrying about terrorists....................

US deaths, note that the deaths from terrorists is from 1970
But the gun deaths are from only 1980

Why don't we worry about the real problem?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Why don't we worry about the real problem?

Yes, Jim, why DON'T we? Why don't recognize that infringing on the gun rights of LAW-ABIDING people won't to S-Q-U-A-T to prevent gun crimes? (No infringement to date has - no additional infringements ever WILL.) Why don't we instead THROW AWAY THE KEY on perps who use guns or any other deadly weapon in the commission of a crime? Huh? Why don't we DO that? WHY don't we recognize that banning LAW-ABIDING people from bringing guns into "gun-free" zones only provides fish-in-a-barrel targets for LOONS (an absolute >F-A-C-T< that has been demonstrated over and over and over again)? WHY don't we just DO AWAY WITH "gun-free zones" altogether?

'You ready to recognize the validity of ANY of the above history-backed truths and have the govt act accordingly? I seriously doubt it. I believe what you really want is to see all guns go bye-bye. What you really want is to see the 2nd Amend stricken. God only knows why.

Good luck with that 2nd Amend thing... (Sarcasm)

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
A vehicle like this one makes a person wonder whether or not the glass tower boys are at all sober when they make some of their 'let's-go-for-it' production decisions. Any 'top 10 ugliest cars' list found on Google usually includes this thing. :stunned:

So thinking about what you said and wonder how the Chysler Corp BOD felt about releasing the real winner of the "I flunked automotive design and styling school" trophy for 1983?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 194

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
But, didn't virtually all cars back in that era look like square boxes sitting atop a rectangular raft, Randy? (E.g.: I owned both a '78 and '80 Malibu. Both fit that discription to a "T".)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I don't know what Craik said on this thread but judging by others replies he's dragged the gun debate over here. Well, you can write anything you want but
surely the gun law debate -which seems to have abated on the other threads - is an incredible bore to the majority. I had rather hoped that him and a couple of others might just go away and leave this thread to the more sane people.

Any topic ? Any topic but guns, politics and religion would be nice ( please Jim, keep it on the other thread ).
This one is for Eglitom....

Attachments

• Bambi 2013.jpg
    Bambi 2013.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 194

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Yes that is very low to a very hard surface!!!

Then there are these crazies below - stunt pilots to be sure.
Certainly to be those that want to copy-cat the moves and some won't have the skill and luck of these pilots! :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 184

Keith

A conversation somewhere in Birmingham England:

NASEER: "No no, you know what I was thinking Irfan? There's no point getting [the friend] involved. Look, imagine down the line. We already have six at the moment, yeah. Imagine [another man] joins us then [third man], then eight. How you gonna make stuff for eight [people]? You can't, man."
KHALID: "Yeah, the smaller the better, remember what they said."
The next day the men talk about using timers, rather than recruits.
NASEER: "Other way is, innit, alarm clock. One timed explosion you know, say for example you set the alarm for one hour. After one hour it's gonna blow."
As the conversation continues, Ashik Ali asks Naseer about the effects of a 1kg timed bomb:
NASEER: "1kg will make kuffars' [disbelievers'] pishab [urine] come out. Probably die of heart attack because of the noise it makes. You put this on Tennyson Road and you put it in the middle... both ways, people at both ends would be harmed."
ALI: "Would anyone be killed?"
NASEER: "Look this is Tennyson Road, Masjid [mosque] over there, yeah. You put the thing right in the middle and people are there and standing there and there and there... you probably kill about five people there ,10 people there, you probably kill about 25 people with 1kg. And the Masjid would probably be shattered as well."
ALI: "How we gonna carry, take it?"
NASEER: "In a rucksack. The aim is 10 [kg]. Twenty is too much. You know I'll struggle carrying it man. Seven or eight of them in different places with timers on.. for, like, the same time. Probably to go boom, boom, boom everywhere."

Later:

NASEER: "This was a funny day yeah, what happened, is this happens, is an Arab teacher, there's one Pakistani guy, AQ guy..."
KHALID: "These guys got balls man."
NASEER: "We were just about to, about to set it off [test an explosive] innit and the drones come on top of us."
[KHALID MAKES THE NOISE OF A DRONE]
NASEER: "Everyone looked at each other. They go... you know what, split yeah. So... they go lay underneath the tree and its about 45 degrees celsius, yeah. They made us lie underneath the tree for four and a half hours without moving bro. Underneath the tree, the drone can't detect you, innit. So I'm lying underneath the tree innit, and the drones are right about me bro, and its going [makes a drone sound] and I'm thinking any minute it's going to fire a missile."
KHALID: "I just went to sleep. It's a nasty situation to be in, man."

Another day:

KHALID: "Is there any graveyards apart from Handsworth round here? For Muslims?"
ALI: "Not hardly enough."
NASEER: "Why? You wanna go there?"
KHALID: "Nah, I'm just thinking... most likely it'll be Handsworth, if there's a body left. The erm... [Laughter]. It's funny innit?"
NASEER: "One thing, one thing, remember, once that once you done, it doesn't matter where you get buried innit."

One Weeka Later:

NASEER: "I was not shouting."
KHALID: "But I was a bit harsh."
NASEER: "Like one part we're: 'You people think that by making these cartoons of the prophet... only thing you will achieve is suicide bombers on your streets, spilling so much blood that you will remember. You'll have nightmares for the rest of your miserable lives'."
KHALID: "We left message to our family as well."
NASEER: "Don't worry about me, I'm alive. Martyrs are alive, yeah."
KHALID: "You know something... this is revenge for everything, what we're doing is another 9/11."

Discussing whether to renew road tax on their car:

NASEER: "Taxed till June innit Ashik?"
ALI: "Yeah, no."
NASEER: "Did you check it?"
ALI: "MOT is still aah, July, June, July."
KHALID: "Yeah we're dead by then… we're probably out of here by next June, brother."

Keith

Hi there Jack. :) I don't usually post this kind of stuff but I had to, just experiencing the matter of fact way these guys planned to kill others and themselves. They could have been Irish, they could have been, I don't know, Animal Rights Activists (yes, they have been known to use explosives in order to kill fellow humans here in the UK), their nationality or ethnic origin is not really the point, it is the heartlessness with which they discuss it.

Eleven of these guys got life imprisonment yesterday in London. What is intriguing is that for the first time we have a bugged conversation made public. The brothers in Boston probably had a similar conversation - the only difference being that despite being on a terrorist 'watch' list, no-one kept an eye on them.

It was not meant to incite a Paddock riot - just an expose into the minds of merciless killers.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
So that was an actual bugged conversation between terrorists? Wow, I was thinking it was your British sense of humour and the Yanks wouldn't get it.
Scary, were those guys immigrants or Brits?

Back