A new thread about anything.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
+3

They look like characters in a Three Stooges movie.

Do you suppose at least one of the medals these clowns all wear is for something like brushing their teeth outdoors in a heavy rain?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
At first all I could do is shake my head in disbelief...
Then I wondered if the picture was a fake...
Finally I remembered the butcher in Uganda named Idi Amin....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 171
Yep, that guy was prevented from taking a small child with him into the main building at the U.N... He answered : not to interfere with his lunch.

Urban myth?? Who knows??

Z.C.

To whomsoever it was that decided that bicycles no longer had to be ridden single file in Tasmania - you will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes!
And to the riders that thought it was funny to ride at 10kph holding up dozens of cars for several miles today - you will be next!
I guess your anything goes for bicycles decision is a good way to keep hospitals busy....

Thankyou for your time.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Idi Amin- you can get a lot of medals on your chest if you point a gun at people who don't have one. Is that fucker dead yet? I hope so. Incidentally he had syphilis.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
To whomsoever it was that decided that bicycles no longer had to be ridden single file in Tasmania - you will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes!
And to the riders that thought it was funny to ride at 10kph holding up dozens of cars for several miles today - you will be next!
I guess your anything goes for bicycles decision is a good way to keep hospitals busy....

Thankyou for your time.

Yes the Lycra clad lady boys seem to have a death wish in Qld also Tim.
Every morning I see them riding three or four abreast and red lights mean nothing to them.
A polite toot to let them know you are behind them will result in the single finger salute and abuse.:furious:

Keith

Yes the Lycra clad lady boys seem to have a death wish in Qld also Tim.
Every morning I see them riding three or four abreast and red lights mean nothing to them.
A polite toot to let them know you are behind them will result in the single finger salute and abuse.:furious:

Crikey! I never realised that all the bikers in the UK were bloody Australians!
Who could have known?

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Really? About anything?

OK...how about street art in Grand Junction, CO?

Since this is an automotive oriented site, I can't promise I can keep it to GT40s, but how about making it a "transportation" related topic?

Speaking of bicyclists (I am an avid bicyclist...have no sympathy for y'all in cars who think you own the roads just because you are bigger...but not much bigger, as you can see here):

Don't we all love disc brakes?

Now, this is what I call an "independent rear suspension"

"Outa my way, DAMNIT!!!":

I wouldn't mind......

Here's a great use for old car bumpers:

And what would a photo of that be without a broke down ol' cowboy musician in it?

How the hell do you do this to the axles of railroad cars....I mean, really, how do you do it????

who doesn't like a chopper?

OK, so it's a stretch, but railroad spikes are instrumental in a form of transportation:

Last edited:

Mike Pass

Supporter
A little bit of mechanical music......

And they are having V6 turbo engines next year limited to 15,000rpm - - Why???

I still have very fond memories of the V10 3.5 litre cars wailing round Spa.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHaN1tg8fEw]F1 Sound Battle v12 vs v10 vs v8 - YouTube[/ame]

Cheers
Mike

Back