Ahhh, but they're a peaceful people.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
All followers of Islam are peaceful and protest that way. These churches were attacked by Christians trying to foist the blame on true believers. I know that to be true because my Imam told me and the Imam never lies.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Bob, the NSA called this morning, but apologized when I answered. They were looking for you, I think. :)

Like....

Attachments

• WiFi.jpg
    WiFi.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 136

Keith

Oh that IS a cracker! But only a messed up, paranoid American could have thought of that.. :laugh:

(But I'm sooo going to use it) Thanks :bow:Rick. You da man...

Keith

Hmm, not on our news yet Tim... Sounds uncool but you know? It's been going on for years. I had some very very narrow escapes there but at least you can get good advice from the majority of very nice people you meet.

It's a different culture and almost impossible for us to comprehend. I lived there 6 or so years and guns were so part of their infrastructure - they never noticed. I did and it freaked me out, but to them? Normal.

Anyone's violent unnecessary death is a tragedy not just because they're Aussies either.

All the Americans I ever met were very respectful of Aussies because of a perceived shared history of hardship, caused by, er, well, probably us.

The only way I knew to survive in some parts of Chicago, New York and Boston, was to go around shouting "G'Day mate" and drinking gnats piss. :)

That is a perfectly true story Tim - an inch from certain death on July 4th 1975 in an Irish Bar in Oakland California - if I'd have been tagged an Englishman, ha.. well. you know the rest.

Sorry for the tragic loss. Unfortunately, they won't be the last.

Back