American Ambassador killed in Libya

on our Dutch car forum someone posted this link, its fantastic, those people risk a lot if you think of also a lot extremist do live there and could punish them>>

Libya - Imgur

respect for those moderate and thinking people.

2 exemples from 25 pictures>>

1VNsT.jpg

TQlHH.jpg

Like I hinted in a previous post recently, it is all the fault of our beloved media, not Muslims, not Clerics, not governments nor the Pope. The F**KING media should be prosecuted for inciting these situations and encouraging/manipulating the entire world and all its peoples.

Its like running into a theatre shouting Grenade.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mark,

Yes the media is a double edged sword, but you need to think about the effects of prosecuting folks for telling the truth.

Oh dear Jim, are you suggesting that the media is always telling the truth? If so, I may as well just give up.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mark, are you really suggesting that the media be limited in what the say and how they say it?

Last edited:
What the hell makes you think that is what I mean? I merely suggest that if it could be proven that media organisations report negatively biased matterial purley for the effect of sensationalising issues like these AND it could be proven that such bias led to burning and killing, they why would that be any different to some oik on Facebook inciting a riot and being sent down for it???

Engage brain

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Charlie Hebdo ?
20 French Embassies close their doors.

The newspaper's editor defended publication of the cartoons:
"We do caricatures of everyone, and above all every week, and when we do it with the Prophet, it's called provocation."[13]

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hmmm as I understand it the President is the Commander in Chief and if Ham did disobey a direct order from Obama to stand down then he would be sacked.
Would he not?

I guess the question is why was Gen.Ham ordered to "stand down" and not render life saving assistance, or at least try?

Back