Americas Cup

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Brian, it appears that NZ may be in danger of winning. Any truth to the vile rumor that Ellison plans to bribe NZ to throw the next race?

Seriously, well done so far, and I hope you prevail. I am an inferior American, I guess, but Larry Ellison is not an easy guy to like (maybe impossible) and NZ is a great seafaring nation. Not too bad at auto racing as well, now that I think of it.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jim, I agree!

Let me be the first to congratulate New Zeland! No one has worked harder or deserves it more, plus the last Luis Vitton and Cup down in New Zeland some some of the most entertaining "sports" I have ever watched.

Please bring back tacking duels.

Brian Stewart
Supporter
As they say, it's not over until the fat lady sings.... but we'd have to do something catastrophic to lose it now.

Brian Stewart
Supporter
I see the Diamonds beat the Silver Ferns at netball to level the series tonight Pete. Aussies have their moments too.

Keith

Now THERE'S a game.... :thumbsup:

Performance breathable lycra. Athletic fit.Pull on skirt with elasticated waist band. FOR LARGER SIZES SEE THE RADIUS SKIRT - SENIOR SIZES SEE THE PHOENIX TOPS FOR AN EXACT MATCH!

Attachments

• Netball.JPG
    Netball.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 197

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Sometimes it's just your day!

A very intertaining afternoon!

On to Saturday...........

Oracle +84 seconds!

Last edited:

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
'Ello, Larry, are you listening?

Good. You're about to get your doors blown off by the Kiwis.

What? Your boat doesn't have any doors?

Damn, they did it already and I missed it. Shit.

First the wind speed was too high, now the wind is from the wrong direction and yesterday the race took toooo long . About 2 minutes extra time and it would have been all over.

I say the rules need revision.

Z.C.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
'Ello, Larry, are you listening?

Good. You're about to get your doors blown off by the Kiwis.

What? Your boat doesn't have any doors?

Damn, they did it already and I missed it. Shit.

Sorry, Jim, I'm really not keeping 'current' with the 'Cup. Truth be told, I really don't care who runs off with it! It's not anything I go to bed sweating over! On a scale of 1-10 in the personal 'concerns' department, it rates a -1! :bucktooth:

(I am a truly rotten 'sports patriot'!)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Saturday, was a strange day here in the Bay Area, big time rain and wind from the south. Rain in September? (almost never happens), both races canceled.

Sunday, Oracle wins two more!

Its still not close, but it is getting closer........

I do believe the Kiwi's are staring to look over their shoulder.

"I do believe the Kiwi's are staring to look over their shoulder." says Jim.

Jim as I see it, it might be quite possible that the cup can go to Oricale. They have now won four in a row and their boat seems to be faster than TNZ.

Z.C.

Back