AN EVENING OF INDOOR GO CART RACING

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Count me in too - if places still exist

I go along with Brett in the heavyweight category! I may help even out with a different team

Cheers
Ian

Brett / Ian
You are now both booked in, don't worry to much about your weight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif their is a handicapped system in place, anybody under 12 stone (Roy) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif will be asked to change a wheel on their Kart every ten laps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian Magee

Supporter
And anyone under 5'3" will be asked to drive the opposite way around the track. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Brian.

Perhaps we should select teams so that they all have equal aggregate weight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
And scrutineering to get rid of lead weighted overalls, no launch control, reverse order grid, compulsory lager after every ten laps and 1/2 Brakspears Director 1/2 morangie every thirty, black flagging for gentlemanly behaviour, and post race scrutineering consisting of more of the same refreshments.
DM

Dave
We are at 24 thats including your three guests, need 4 more to make 7 teams, and then as many more to make it even more fun,they can accommodate a maximum of 12 teams of four.
Mr Magee has already been down there for a sneak preview of the track to work out the best racing lines, I told him he is wasting his time as it will properly end more like a distuction derby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Regards
Ian

Crash helmets and overalls are supplied free of charge, although those wishing to use their own Helmets (excuse the pun) are allowed providing the have the right kite marks.
I have been told that the snack bar will be open for refreshmants and light snacks.
I will be e-mailing a data sheet / map to those participating in the next couple of days.
Regards
Ian

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Stuart, friend of Scott Barton confirms and Paul Monagahan,
Alonso's race Engineer, asks to wait until tomorrow before confirming. (Some affairs of state or something).
Pat Symonds expressed an interest previously but as yet unconfirmed.

No doubt Alonso himself is citing a prior personal engagement for his no show, as both Jean Todt and Ross Braun used as excuses not to attend the GP heads meeting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I doubt if Todt (I think he looks like Napoleon Bonapart) would reach the pedals and Braun has a some seats booked at La Scala, Milan on the 18th otherwise he would have come.............and Alonso is early to bed - Paul has to read him a bedtime story before coming Karting!!

Malcolm

Supporter
Can we add Mark Lodge, a freind of mine to the list? I also have another freind expressing interest, so can someone confirm how we are doing on numbers and if places are still available? I could possibly bring more along if needed.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Ian,
Can you please email the rules and directions again. One of the brethren picked up my copies along with the magazine.
Dave

Malcolm

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Ian,
Can you please email the rules and directions again. One of the brethren picked up my copies along with the magazine.
Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

For clarification, does this mean if I never received anything first time around, I am not on the list? Response soon would be helpful so I can plan attendance or not as the case may be. Plus also I have some frineds who are interested as posted above but who also need to know to come or not as necessary.

Many thanks.

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hi Malcolm

The rules and directions that Dave was refering to were given to people who were at the Fairmile club meeting last night. I am sure Ian has you on his list so should contact you soon. I believe he needs to finalise the list over this weekend.

Brian.

Back