AN EVENING OF INDOOR GO CART RACING

Hi Malcolm
Don't Panic of course you are on the list, could let me have your other friend's name as I need to complete the list over the weekend.
I will e-mail you and anybody else who is coming who have not had a list the details.
Regards
Ian

I now have 31 names for next Thursday, if anybody else wishes to come along just put your name down on this thread.
Should be fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dave, I'm led to believe we can have a maximum of 12 team x 4 = 48 ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
and another - Maxwell (Max) Coulthard - very good friend from the 60's when we were in Germany. Inadvertantly shot me in the leg so I will be out for revenge in Andover !!!

We are now at the Magic "40" people, ten teams of four, now comes the task of choosing Team leaders, any takers !!
Dave I think we need to be there no later than 8pm to give us time to get organised.
And if you need to reek revenge on your friend who shot you in the leg, just make sure he is not on the same team as you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
One good idea from before at the Fairmile was the heaviest
guys . 'COS THEY CAN. Then the rest of the guys names get drawn out of a hat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif;)

Brian Magee

Supporter
Does that mean Ian will need everybody's weight so that he can select the ten heaviest? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian.

How about these names for Starters / Team Leaders, Dave Morton, Chris Edwards, Ian Anderson, Ray Turner, anybody else ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
Ian

My other friend's name (sounds like I only have two friends!!!!) is David Metcalf. Alan has disappeared for the weekend so I will have to wait till he gets back before I can confirm his place. As requested I will post you a cheque for four places, mine, Julian, Mark and David's.

Do I have to bring the corner weight scales down so we can weigh four people at a time?

Should be a fun night. I haven't driven in Andover for a short while now but remember it as a fun circuit.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Ian,

Is it ok if I change my mind (again), and come along as well? I can give you the money tomorrow night at Bullington.

Max

If we need a weigh-in I can bring some electronic scales - only accurate to 1lb though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back