And yet another one......

Dave,

I couldn't help notice Vivien was standing next to the drivers door with the keys! Any significance in this, is she keen to drive?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Dave,
Emphatically no ! Vivien and my three daughters are all
blondes. For my part , I'm old, grey, retired, and penniless. The four of them took care of that. Vivien's daily drive is the Volvo S80 T6 but I'm not allowed to get in it except when it needs to be refueled - so I take it down the Marlow bypass and back (just to check its all functioning OK !). One way check for the bears then return in the opposite direction, 'off' with the traction, into manual select and go for it....
Any way, the gtd is set up for a 6ft driver so she can sit in the seat OR reach the pedals, but not both.
Now edited again - I have been told !!
Dave

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
It's moving on - new handbrake and cables, electrical isolate cable in the cabin , basic geometry set up, all done by Hugh Absolem at Diamond Racing, and now it drives like it looks. And - I've just had my Xmas present a few weeks early - and it's even more wild - the Ducati 999. I cant stop grinning... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Dave M

Back