Another first...Australia

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Agree with all the above
LS2 and 930 trans (at this stage)
Not sure about road registering--(couldn't be bothered with that challenge)
Expected around xmas
Roudy color scheme from blue, red and yellow
Phat sticky rubber

Thanks for the compliment Pete--- me and the Princess 35 years ago and we haven't changed a bit--much---well not that much LOL

Sorry, havent looked lately, i thought you (chris) had the tub already and were just joshin' with my emotions. When did you decide on the Fran job chris? regards to all steve. ps . am nearing the end of the sp250 car and should be onto the lola soon .

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
:zzz: tap,tap,tap,tap--:bow: :coolgleam:

Since you let the secret out, Fran ---any progess on the project,other than the bank interest build up. :D Its just that everyone in Aus.is asking about it? --- should have ordered a few morerockonsmile

Last edited:

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
:poke: Could this be my new racing machine:shrug:

Attachments

• model T's 011 (Small).jpg
    model T's 011 (Small).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,026
Very nice,
My plan is to finish my rusty DRB sell it and buy an RCR aswell.rockonsmile
Shame you're not road registering as that would of been interesting.
I'm working on the Missus trying to talk her into a US RCR factory visit.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
"I'm working on the Missus":rolleyes:

Don't tell me , she's broken down or gone rusty too ?:lol:

Tell you what! -- instead of an RCR visit --you'll need all that expenditure for the Dollar difference,import duties ,taxes and shipping ( especially to that remote outpost in WA)etc:D -- so, ahh what do you need to know ??

Attachments

• mk3 mk2 (Small).jpg
    mk3 mk2 (Small).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,020
:D I think she needs an oil change as her lubrication is not what it used to be :pepper: .

so, ahh what do you need to know ??

Maybe a trip to the Gold Coast might be easier to achieve.
Any idea on the torsional rigidity of those RCR's???
I can see myself tearing around town in a Lola with a LS1.
I want pics as soon at it arrives...

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
It's stance is hotter than a :pepper: sprout ,--- many thanks to whoever owns it :bow: --a little something to focus on:chug:

Hey Steve , when yours is going, bring it over and we'll play chassy all the way over to W Aus. to see Dave S:coolgleam:

dave told me he'd had to put a luggage rack on da back for the mussis for the gumball or whatever it was across europe last year. steve. now what about those wheels anyone. steve

Good grief Chris, how did you talk the Princess into letting you build one of THOSE.
Doesn't look remotely like a coffee table.

Good luck, and wish it was going to be registered for road use.

Dalton

albanygt40 said:
Very nice,
My plan is to finish my rusty DRB sell it and buy an RCR aswell.rockonsmile
Dave, it would be great to see an RCR Lola in WA. I'd happily drive all that way down to Albany to check it out and buy you a beer or several.

You're Welcome to come and look at the DRB's if you're interested.
Oh and bring as much beer as your car boot will carry.
I'll let you know when I'm flying over to QLD to look at Flatchats
Lola, I'll need someone to stop me taking his one home with me.

Last edited:

Keith

To me, the Red Car looks very different from the Blue Car (GD) earlier in the thread, or is that just the camera angle? :confused:

By the way, the Red Car (I think I am turning into a woman :eek: ) looks awesome!:D

Keith,

the red car is an original bodied car and the GD is a stylised T70 type car.

We have two bodies for our spiders ...one like Chris's(flatchat) and also one like the red car....

Flatchats style is 4 inches narrower than the red car....but both look killer ....just pick your poison....;)

Back