Bandwidth Jump - Recent Threads

Ron Earp

Admin
Nice one Rob, one of my favorites! But, alas, they have to have windshields must be retained and a lot of other stuff too. Too bad, because that thing looks mean!

The new software that I'm looking at is the Invision Board:

http://www.invisionboard.com/

Which has conversion for this forum style and has got a lot of features this current system cannot have. I was liking the FusionBB stuff because I like the developers, but they are too slow with some stuff we need like a gallery and a member payment system.

Ron

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Ron, I wonder if there might be an opportunity for a higher annual donation level. I did the math and even contributing at the highest level, it is still less than $5 per month. That's dirt cheap for all the information and encouragement this forum provides. I, for one, would be glad to increase my yearly contribution a level or two in order to keep up this level of service. I don't post pictures b/c I am not building the car yet, but I am avidly following the builders forum to see how others approach the tasks involved in their builds and I think the availability of pictures is worth way more than $5 a month! Perhaps an opportunity to contribute at the $75 or $100 per year level would attract some takers? That is just a pittance compared to the cost of building and operating one of these cars.

That's my /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twocents.gif ,for what it is worth (which is by definition just two cents) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back