Brands Hatch today.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I was invited to go to Brands today and with a free lunch thrown in who am i to refuse. In the course of the day, there was certainly plenty of weather activity so i relied on a forum guy to read some of the data and provided me with a service. I think he said he was still in bed and would only get out of bed and switch on his computer if I promised to cross his palms with gold. I think he was smoking something wierd as he started telling me about pink clouds. I made a decision about thirty minutes before the off to go out on slicks and imagine what happened when I went into the garage to find he had bolted on with full wets.
The slicks were sat there without even a tyre heater on them. It was all to do in the last 10 minutes putting cold slicks back on and trying to warm them up just a little. Anyway, he joined the grid at the back (eventually) and overtook about one third of the field of thirty five riders. He qualified in 12th originally so imagine what might have been.
My forum friend reporting on the clouds texted me on the way home to stand down. He was seeing purple clouds by this time.

Keith

You've got friends David? :stunned:

Who would have been stupid enough to spend his day staring at clouds for YOUR benefit hien?

We should be told....

Back