Common Sense from a Polititian What Ever Next!!

Chris Duncan

Supporter
Dean,

I hope this isn't a mistake but once you start it's hard to turn back.

I probably shouldn't mix the love of the GT40 with argument on other topics as I consider anyone that shares that love to be a friend of one sort or another. So I hope that relationship is not adversely affected.

""I have never seen a group of heterosexual men that have such a hatred for bush!boomsmile ""

Never in the history of this country has one individual and one administration attempted and partially succeeded in taking this country down the road of tyranny so far and so fast. Naturally you're going to see the same reaction as occurred from like minded patriots during this country's revolution from a previous tyranny. And coincidentally or not, and believe it or not, the (inbred) Bush blue bloodline is tied to the English aristocracy.

""Where do you guys get your information? You guys seem to be awfully well informed. .""

We are conversing on it now. The internet has brought us the information age, never before in history has practically almost all of mankind's information in existence, from practically all possible sources, been available right at your fingertips. Think of it as the biggest UNCENSORED library ever conceived and realized by the mind of man.

Let me guess Dean, your primary/ favorite source of "information" is Fox news. "News" that is effectively CENSORED by the toadies of ONE PERSON, Mr Murdoch. If so you are going by that individual's personal, CENSORED opinion- agenda- bias, whatever. If not Faux news then it is probably still the TV, or other types of media that are sourced directly or nearly directly to one of the big 6 corps that control ALL of the TV and mainstream corporate media. That "might" broaden your horizon out to a dozen individual men, ALL of whom have a CENSORED global corporate monopoly NWO mindset and agenda.

""You clearly have it all figured out.""
""..Actually it is pretty comical.""
"".You guys could be poster kids for "Code Pink". "
""you are very misguided.""
"" I really feel sorry for you. ""
""From your demented view of the US,""
"" I have never heard so much crap typed in one post!""

Name calling will get you nowhere Dean. It only signifies that you are attempting to argue with emotions and not facts.

I also note that no-where in this entire post have you addressed even a single one of my specific points with a specific counter point of any type, factual or otherwise.

Please understand that my views of the US are separate from my views of the corrupt individuals that have weaseled their way into power within the US. What's the matter Dean, you can't differentiate between corrupt pols/CEO's within the government/country and the government/country as a whole?

""Kalun, In my eyes You have evidently been corrupted by the left wing radical extremist.""

So anything that doesn't jive with your mainstream corporate news viewpoint is automatically far left? BTW faux news IS right wing radical extremist just in case you're confused.

I am opposed to illegal immigration.
I am opposed to any form of gun control short of giving away rocket launchers.
I am opposed to abortion.
I am opposed to speed limits in certain cases and think the US needs an Autobahn.
I am opposed to big government including permanent welfare.
I am opposed to more taxes on the working class (we are overtaxed already).

I could go on here but you should get the point by now.

How do these viewpoints fit in with your "left wing radical extremist" checklist Dean?

In addition the left right argument is somewhat of a false dichotomy. It's a divide and conquer strategy designed to weaken the side of the working class in the more important conflict with the inherited money aristocracy.

""What would surprise me would be if you actually offered some sort of intelligent solutions to anything going on in our country today.""

Too pessimistic for you Dean? Truth is people don't want to know the truth.

1. Turn off the TV or at least filter it. Educate yourself by looking at all sources and sides of any given story. To do that you first have to determine what is the absolute origin of the story and what are the origins/foundations of any particular source. The pols, especially the corrupt pols, and the NWO richy-richers do not like an educated electorate/populace/working class, it conflicts with their efforts to suppress us. How do you know who they are and what they are doing to you if you only listen to their word?

2. Examine your own personal consumer waste. America with 5 percent of the world's population consumes 25 percent of the world's energy resources. About 1/2 of that 25% is wasted. Fuel efficient commuter vehicle? Compact fluorescents? Cloth instead of paper towels? This can be difficult, which is more efficient car or airplane? I recommend "The Consumer's Guide to Effective Environmental Choices", written by scientists which is the antithesis of the bush admin. You would be surprised what you do and don't need to give up to really make a difference. Recycle....the energy to produce one new aluminum can will power your computer for about 3 hours. Unless that is you would rather keep killing people because our oil is buried under their sand.

3. Concerning the US voting system there is a grassroots effort to try to correct some of the corruption, loosely led by an organization in the state of WA. Black Box Voting - Welcome to www.BlackBoxVoting.org, Citizen center for elections oversight. They have several ways to personally get involved, I donate money because I don't have any free time. From a political viewpoint, in a democratic republic, the single most important thing is an uncorrupted vote.

4. Donate to the charity of your choice. Americans are the least giving percentage wise of all the developed nations. Because there are corrupt charities (televangelists) it helps to check what percentage goes to administrative costs, it should be under 5%. I favor environmental ones. If you care about what your children are going to inherit then you have to counter Exxon's 45 billion annual profit. Believe it, they don't give a damn about your kids.

one caveat, I don't by any means oppose organized religion in it's entirety. There are lots of good aspects to it especially on local and personal levels. After all some of the basic tenets are of course entirely worthy, like the 10 commandments. The objection is in the corruption and manipulation at the top and the unquestioning following of those leaders when they are in the wrong.

Kalun

Chris Duncan

Supporter
Just warning you this is from an interview with Newt Gingrich. I, personally, agree with him.

YouTube - Gingrich: I'm deeply worried

Here we go.

Look at the bottom right of the screen Joey. It says CNN. Who totally PWNS CNN Joey? What is their agenda?

You're being spoon fed only 6 flavors from one brand of junk baby food. Who knows what's in that crap ehh Joey?

As opposed to the internet which is a buffet of every food known to man and YOU decide what's good and what's not.

Have you critically examined both sides of the story?

Chris Duncan

Supporter
Spot on Bill,

""The Bush family is apparently very closely linked to the Saudi oil barons""

they have also been closely linked to the Saudi Bin Ladens going back decades. Osama's most primary beef with the US Gov was when they established the Prince Sultan AFB in Saudi Arabia which is Muslim holy land because of Mecca. What's the very first thing Bush did after attacking Afghanistan and cornering but not capturing Osama? Shut down the Prince Sultan AFB.

""and (closely linked to) the businesses that operate in war zones costing billions of tax dollars (that end up in their pockets)""

ohh yeah, Carlyle Group is bush sr's baby, like Halliburton is Cheney's, gather round boys, no bid, no-accountability contracts for everyone. First they get paid to bomb, then they get paid to re-construct (which never happens), all on the taxpayers (borrowed) dime on which they collect the interest.

""Most of the West has underestimated the technological revolution that puts internet into everyone's home""

The genie is out of the bottle. The internet is the best information tool we've ever had.

I built my GT40 from scratch (not counting the bare body), it took about 20K worth of tools including 3 welders, a lathe, and a mill. Trying to discern what's really going on with the massive deceptions in the current geo-political arena, using the TV and US MSMedia as an information tool, is like trying to build a GT40 from scratch using a Mattel's "Johnny Mechanic" plastic tool set from Toys-R-Us. YOU ARE S.O.L.!!!

""Of course Power is what it is all about and manipulation to hoodwink those that are being controlled. Vast organizations are working on a million scenarios""

The CIA is the money'd elite's police arm. 80% of the CIA's resources is spent on disinformation. In other words 80 percent decoy to hide the real 20 percent of what's really going on.

""After all this, I don't know where it leave us - disillusioned I suppose.""

surely at first, but you get past it.
enlightened, educated, empowered.

the pendulum has and always will swing.

Chris Duncan

Supporter
Dean,
please, please, buy a vowel, I'll even pay for it!!

""I hope Hillary or Obama wins the presidential election. That I can be more like you two! That is sit around and bitch and offer absolutely no answers!""

Bet you didn't know in recent history the dems stay in power about 75% of the time while the repugs are at about 25%. Why you ask? Because it takes 4 times as long to build something up as it does to tear it down.

""Thank God you guys are in the minority! Go ahead say something witty or trite.""

Would FACTS work just as well?

Dumbya Bush approval rating hovering at 30% for over a year. I believe that's YOUR minority!

Americans who think Iraq war is wrong 60%. Is that your majority Dean?

You live in Illinois, did you notice the difference in the primary turnouts? Wasn't it something like 10 to 1 between dem and repug? LOL!!! And it's the same nationwide. Bush "won" both his terms by using the M.I.C. TV to get within the cheating distance of the repug owned vote machines. Obama (the lesser of the two evils) is going to be well beyond the repug cheating distance, because 8 years of ruin tends to wake up even the dumbest of the dumbed down electorate.

And the repugs can only do what they always do, try to drag DOWN the dems, because there's no one on their side worth holding UP!!

""You don't have to respect the person but you should respect the office of President.""

IF you really respect the office and the country then you damn well better disrespect or better yet REVILE the person that has done more to destroy it than any of our presidents in recent history.

"" If you study your history you would know that the Nazi's where all about government contol. That sounds a lot like a democrat to me!""

If you would hit a few search keys you would know the Bush family funded, backed, and profited from Hitler.

Couple more keystrokes would tell you the biggest bureaucratic increase in our governments history just occurred under the Dumbya Bush Junta. (does that not mean government control to you?) Can you say OFFICE OF HOMELAND SECURITY?

few more keystrokes, what was the last large military power that used the word "homeland" so prominently in their affairs?

Interesting debate on U.S politics.
Just to add a little European flavour, I travel quite a lot within Europe and my territory includes the Middle East and Russia. I see the same scenarios being played out everywhere. It's always power and money that drives political will and this is the case everywhere. The Ukraine for instance is being punished by Russia because it wants to join NATO and get closer to Europe. Russia has it's main gas pipeline into Europe running through the Ukraine and sees it's alliance with Europe as suspicious and threatening. It's only when you visit Ukraine do you see how this former Russian state is changing due to Western Influence. The introduction of a democratic state has done little to spread wealth among the people. Although Communism was suppose to maintain everyone as equal, it's funny to see how different say the hospitals are for government employees and the ones for normal citizens. The Governemt hospitals are in beautiful grounds with excellent facilities, where general hospitals are run down and quite shocking. Government employees had access to western goods, even though they shouldn't have, and the black market exchange of goods and services meant wealth for those in privilaged positions. When the "Iron Curtain" came down, it was those individuals who had money to buy up the land and gain political influence. So same old people under a different banner.
99% of people in Kiev for instance drive old or very basic cars. However, between 11p.m and 2 a.m you will hear the sound of V8 and V12 engines being thrashed around the empty streets as the elite play with their toys.

I was in Turkey this week, and the political climate is changing there also. Always viewed by the West as a tolerant country, and by Islamic states as too close to the West. This position of status quo is changing as the U.S are influencing government policy by steering it closer to fundamental Islam and away from democracy. Why ? Well this is another debate, but it's interesting the way the U.S government will have you believe in their devine purpose of spreading democracy, but in reality it's only when it suits a political end.

My experience is that most people, including Muslims, are tolerant, decent , hard working people and not complicated or compromised by political ideology. The fringes of every society will throw up extemists and politicians exploit them to their own ends.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Cheers,
Martin

Not meant to offend anyone, but here are a few true stories about us "wicked" Americans.

> When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin
> Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq
> were just an example of empire building' by George Bush.
>
> He answered by saying, 'Over the years, the United
> States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to
> fight for freedom beyond our borders The only amount of land we have
> ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return.
>
> You could have heard a pin drop.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Then there was a conference in France where a number of
> international engineers were taking part, including French and American.
> During a break one of the French engineers came back into the room
> saying:
>
> 'Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has done? He
> has sent an aircraft carrier to Indonesia to help the tsunami victims.
> What does he intended to do, bomb them?'
>
> A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly: 'Our
> carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred
> people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electrical
> power to shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity
> to feed 3,000 people three meals a day, they can produce several
> thousand gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry
> half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to
> and from their flight deck..
>
> We have eleven such ships; how many does France have?'
>
>
>
> A U.S. Navy Admiral was attending a naval conference
> that included Admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and
> French Navies. At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a
> large group of Officers that included personnel from most of those
> countries.
>
> Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped
> their drinks but a French admiral suddenly complained that, 'whereas
> Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English.' He then
> asked, 'Why is it that we always have to speak English in these
> conferences rather than speaking French?' Without hesitating, the
> American Admiral replied 'Maybe it's because the Brits, Canadians,
> Aussies and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German.'
>
>
>
>
> AND THIS STORY FITS RIGHT IN WITH THE ABOVE...
>
> A group of Americans, retired teachers, recently went to
> France on a tour. Robert Whiting, an elderly gentleman of 83, arrived in
> Paris by plane. At French Customs, he took a few minutes to locate his
> passport in his carry on. 'You have been to France before, monsieur?'
> the customs officer asked sarcastically.
>
> Mr. Whiting admitted that he had been to France
> previously. 'Then you should know enough to have your passport ready.'
> The American said, 'The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it.'
> 'Impossible. Americans always have to show your passports on arrival in
> France!' The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then
> he quietly explained. 'Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach on D-Day
> in '44 to help liberate this country, I couldn't find any damn Frenchmen
> to show it to.'
>
> You could have heard a pin drop
>
>

"True" stories Speed, of just good stories?

As far as why the Euros "have" to speak English....it's too bad we couldn't have convinced the Russians to help defeat the Germans in WWII, maybe that would have shortened the war some..

In no way a denigration the many, many good things our country has done in the world. Just don't like to wear rosy colored glasses. We are a long way from perfect, even if we're closer than almost everyone else.

Back