Complete GTD Kit for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Back For Sale!

Unfortunately for both buyer and seller, the plane I traded my car for did not pass inspection, therefor it is now available again. I have done quite a bit more work on it, and am offering it for $ 36,500 or as always a plane of near or equal value. I know I reduced the price at one point to $ 30,000, but much has been done since. Please, serious only.

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Re: Back For Sale!

The car is sold but I will contact you if the situation should change.

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Re: Back For Sale!

The car is still for sale, due to the inability of the purchaser to complete the sale. Much more has been done on the car, and as you can see the car is a roller, with engine, transaxle, shift linkage, suspension, and body installed. The price is now 39,500. I am sorry to do this but I cannot keep building the car up and still sell it cheaply. This is a very good deal, and I remind all interested that this is a complete kit. The aluminum heads have not been installed, still in the boxes.
100_0022.jpg

HI All this car has moved across country again and now resides in PA Trying to get History on this for Registration, Would like to come up with the original KVA build # if possible ???? May also want to find a MKIII body at some point as this must have been a MKIII originally any idea of how many MKIII's & MKI's KVA produced ?????

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Does not look like DAX either!
Rear Radius bars go inboard too far
Front end likewise not like any DAX I've seen

So can cross that off your list too - eventually you'll get the answer!

Ian

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Wally,

The car was sold to me as a GTD kit, and I believe it to be that. The frame was the same as my other GTD's, with what looked like some mods to possibly lower the motor,transaxle assembly.
All the paperwork I got with the car went with it when I sold it.

Email me and I will try to get info on the guy I bought it from if I can, when i got it it was through a third party, he would be able to shed some light on the car. Sorry, it's been a few years and GT40's ago, so I don't remember off the top of my head, but I'm sure we can sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back