Complete turn key car

I have been around deciding between a few cars. I am not willing to give my money to then receive a car with most of the parts to finish the project missing and having to chase down the manufacturer. I will not be building it myself but having my builder do it for me. I do not want to have the car sitting at his shop for months on end while he is billing me waiting on parts from you. My suggestion is get all the parts for the cars then send the cars. You did take the money$$

I was only able to find one company (Breathless Performance) that has a working car but not completed 100%. I love there video by the way and do congratulate them for getting the car running.

All the others are no where near done missing many parts.

Tell me if anyone has headlights, wipers, ac units, working side windows that seal, door seals to keep the water out, door hinges and a few more.

Fran get on the ball and get your stuff done, stop taking customers money and not delivering all the parts paid for.

I have also seen some post of you not returning call or e-mails, that is completely unprofessional especially if they have paid you for a car. Stop hiding and answer the questions. I am glad I did not give you my money for you to take it and run for a year " Please be honest hear did you take the monies and invest vin the market or oil futures" or two while I try to chase you down for answers. I do not play those games, if I pay you I want it delivered on time with all the parts, otherwise don't sell the cars yet or just take a deposit or are you really strapped for cash to not be able to finish. Do you need some private financing or maybe a more motivated partner to join you.

Guess it is buyer beware.. RCR does not deliver the cars with all the parts.

Fran please tell me if it's a black thing or you just problems with Obama supporters

Last edited:
I ordered a RCR SLC at the end of June. I can understand why Fran is abit harried, he up to his butt in alligators 23 1/2 hours a day. He has responded to my emails (not as quickly as I expected because of the alligators) and answered all of my questions. I expect that the build will run over a bit because he is building 20 some SLCs plus other replicas. I researched other cars and am quite happy that I settled on Fran and the SLC. I will continue to be like a kid the night before Christmas, but I will be patient because the end is worth the wait. Take your time Fran, I'm not going anywhere! Who is this bonehead Speed Freak anyway?

I have been around deciding between a few cars. I am not willing to give my money to then receive a car with most of the parts to finish the project missing and having to chase down the manufacturer. I will not be building it myself but having my builder do it for me. I do not want to have the car sitting at his shop for months on end while he is billing me waiting on parts from you. My suggestion is get all the parts for the cars then send the cars. You did take the money$$

I was only able to find one company (Breathless Performance) that has a working car but not completed 100%. I love there video by the way and do congratulate them for getting the car running.

All the others are no where near done missing many parts.

Tell me if anyone has headlights, wipers, ac units, working side windows that seal, door seals to keep the water out, door hinges and a few more.

Fran get on the ball and get your stuff done, stop taking customers money and not delivering all the parts paid for.

I have also seen some post of you not returning call or e-mails, that is completely unprofessional especially if they have paid you for a car. Stop hiding and answer the questions. I am glad I did not give you my money for you to take it and run for a year " Please be honest hear did you take the monies and invest vin the market or oil futures" or two while I try to chase you down for answers. I do not play those games, if I pay you I want it delivered on time with all the parts, otherwise don't sell the cars yet or just take a deposit or are you really strapped for cash to not be able to finish. Do you need some private financing or maybe a more motivated partner to join you.

Guess it is buyer beware.. RCR does not deliver the cars with all the parts.

Fran please tell me if it's a black thing or you just problems with Obama supporters

I'll tell you what, after that last uncalled for remark, If I were Fran I wouldn't build a car for you on a bet! And if I were Obama I would look elsewhere for support!

I return call and emails whenever my time permits......

I have a secretary and staff that are more than able to answer most questions customers may have about our products...but if you need to talk with me I am readily available.

When you feel the need to speak to the horses head and not be the horses ass we are ready to listen ...feel free to call anytime

I may be hiding in plain sight ,like being on here daily, so be sure to look carefully..

You have no need to worry about your money as I would not accept it due to my products not being up to your personal standard..
I think Obama may need it more than I...

I trust you willl be done now as I have answered your questions...

Its illinformed (again) guys like you that make this job worth doing...

Enjoy whatever you buy as it certainly will never be an RCR product..

Thank you and good night Mr. Freak.

Last edited:

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Speedfreak, or whatever your name is. I was checking your profile, trying to figure out who the hell you are, as you can't even use your real name. I found on the right side of the screen, something interesting "( flyingbyyou has not made any friends yet )".
I wonder why that is ??????? I think you should look up Robert Logan, and invest with him. I don't think you would be happy with the excellent products from Fran. I have been at Frans shop, and can tell you first hand the boy is always on the phone with customers or suppliers. I have been very happy with the items I have purchased from Fran. If and when there was a problem with the delivery time frame, I was notified and was able to work around things. You cannot hold him, or any other kit supplier responsible for supplying vendor delays.
If you want a car with all of the parts, go buy a car from the big three. And while you are out there shopping, get a life.

Regards Brian

Maybe the money you intended to spend on a car would be better spent on rehab.Your comments are out of line and have no place in this forum.As for Mr. Hall,he has always been reachable,even on vacation,always co-operative,cordial and straightforward - something of a rarity in business today. A.J.

This Black man is here to stay until the the original questions are answered!

Tell me if anyone has headlights, wipers, ac units, working side windows that seal, door seals to keep the water out, door hinges and a few more

AC supplied
door seals not included with any RCR kits
wipers supplied..same units as RCR40
door hinges supplied
headlights..pics when I get to the office
Standard windows are solid sindows...similar to Ultima specs..

Now your questions are answered

And to those who have told me to SHUT IT I can back it up with the numurous PM's that I have received from others who are in complete agreement with me if you think I should post them I won't for my Momma tolds me about ethics

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
This Black man is here to stay until the the original questions are answered!

The only "RACE" we know here is what we do on the track...
Pulling that card is about the same as pulling the joker - it will do you no good and get you nowhere.
Good luck to you in your future purchase / build..

1. Speedfreak it would be interesting for you to post who you really are.

2. Once you enter the world of small business, these poor guys work really hard and sometimes drop the ball through their own fault or someone else'.

3. I have known Fran and a whole lot of other component car guys, and Fran strikes me as one of the best. Sorry Fran if I have been one of your biggest time wasters.

If you care, you can send me PMs. I promise that I will not publish them on the forum but will try to represent your position to the forum.

Thanks
Dom

just incase Mr. Freak is a non believer...now your question are really answered you can truly ...SHUT UP...
headlights,
hinges
wipers
AC

Attachments

• headlight slc 381 (Small).jpg
    headlight slc 381 (Small).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 243
  • headlight2 slc 416 (Small).jpg
    headlight2 slc 416 (Small).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 236
  • headlight3 slc 420 (Small).jpg
    headlight3 slc 420 (Small).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 220
  • headlights3 slc 417 (Small).jpg
    headlights3 slc 417 (Small).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 239
  • slc ac (Small).jpg
    slc ac (Small).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 267
  • slc diffusers (Small).jpg
    slc diffusers (Small).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 3,441
  • slc hinges (Small).jpg
    slc hinges (Small).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 284
  • slc wipers (Small).jpg
    slc wipers (Small).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 272

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
And to those who have told me to SHUT IT I can back it up with the numurous PM's that I have received from others who are in complete agreement with me if you think I should post them I won't for my Momma tolds me about ethics

Speed Freak, Their was another gentleman on the forum who used to say that he was the "champion" for the people who were to timid to speak for themselves. If memory serves me correctly, he was not of color. You state that you are a man of color. Are you by any chance his brother from another mother?? Are you his replacement? I too would like to speak for all those who, although seperated by distance and a computer screen are afraid to speak up for themselves. Can you please send me the private messages you currently possess? I would like to help. Thank you in advance. If you could include your real name in the private message it would be appreciated. I do like to know who I am associated with. Looking forward to assisting you. Best Gregg.

Fran,

You've done everything that you can do to answer his questions by both your words and now photos. Unfortunately, about 20% of the world population has some form of mental illness and most of them have internet access and thus, his "perseveration" will likely continue!

Most rational people when confronted with real concerns about your product would gladly spend the money for an airline ticket and tour of your facility to get "hands on" on your products. I've certainly done that flying coast to coast when shopping for my sportfishing boats (equal to laying down cash for a new Ferrari or second home!). So why not Mr. Freak? Puzzling, isn't it.....

To everyone else that has shown support for us ...many of you dont have any intention of owning an RCR product...thank you.

We certainly try to be as transparent as possible and with the increase in sales and manufacture we have had over the last year , I have to pass off some daily duties to other RCR team members...they are all top class people and work hard to keep things rolling along...

We have an open door policy and anyone can walk in and see whats going on....even my friend Speedfreak could fly in from Florida..not California as he shows in his avatar...and see whats in progress..

Dave Wood

Lifetime Supporter
I'm on other forums where trolls abound...guess I thought that was something I wouldn't see here, oh well.
I have had several e-mails with Fran regarding a MKIV that I have yet to commit to and he is always quick to respond. I never felt that I needed to come here to contact him. I have bought and built cars, from some of the best and some of the worse...let me tell you there are plenty of those, when I clear some of my rolling stock I wouldn't have any concerns with doing business with Fran. I think this is the only negative comment, unsubstantiated as it has been, that I have ever seen about Fran and his company. Speedfreak appears to be what I like to refer to as a tire kicker. I couldn't get a staright answer from a Ford dealer on cost or delivery of a new GT500 when they came out last year. He wanted me to put a payment to be on a list. HE wanted me to PUT money to be on a list for a car that he couldn't tell me the COST or DELIVERY time. That was a production car.
It is easy to defame someone on the internet with hearsay and innuendo, but his lack of facts illustrate his weak position. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't even a person of color, I could put any picture in my avatar......what Fran...is not the money of a good Hindu man acceptable to you??? Is it only the white man whom you wish to please???? PUH-LEASE

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Mr. Speed Freak,

During the years I’ve been watching and participating in this forum, I cannot recall a time —not once until now— when someone played the color card. First, no one gives a damn what color you are - black, white or purple. Second, you should be ashamed of yourself for that performance, and are well advised to find a better way to make your point.

Over these same years, I’ve learned that this group shares a few basic principles. Little things like honesty. Respect. Courtesy. For the most part, we even care about each other. While I am not quite clear what your agenda is, on this forum, taking someone to task for no reason other than to be difficult doesn’t quite fit.

Is it necessary to denigrate someone before you can feel good about yourself? By my count there have been only two forum members over the years with online personalities similar to yours, both of which no longer participate. They were politely and repeatedly asked to modify their tone and approach but, when demonstrating that they were unable to do so, were shown the door. No one wanted them to go, it was their manner in dealing with others which needed an adjustment.

If you’re suffering from low self esteem, please do you and your family a favor: buy a book on the topic, read it, and put the advice into practice. You’ll be much happier and your life will become a truly fabulous place to be. If you’re an RCR competitor, perhaps you’d be better off getting your act together, investing in your product line and the not so insignificant detail of customer service. The model Fran provides is a textbook example of how to grow a business.

Finally, I’d be personally grateful if you’d lighten up. Fran and his team are working on some special widgits for my GT40, and time he’s invested in responding to your comments is time he is not spending on my project, for which I am paying. Basically, your interference is at the expense of MY time and MY money. After Fran and his team is done with my car, feel free to pester him until your self esteem has received the boost it needs.

Wishing you all the success you so richly deserve,

T.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Finally, I’d be personally grateful if you’d lighten up. Fran and his team are working on some special widgits for my GT40, and time he’s invested in responding to your comments is time he is not spending on my project, for which I am paying. Basically, your interference is at the expense of MY time and MY money. After Fran and his team is done with my car, feel free to pester him until your self esteem has received the boost it needs.

Wishing you all the success you so richly deserve,

T.

AH HA!!! Now we see what really matters! LOL

I also agree about the race card. Seriously, what's the purpose in that? It's 2008, can't we get past that crap? Like previously explained, the only RACE we care about is what we do on the track. Get over yourself.

I was trying my damndest not to get involved with this discussion but man you're pissing me off. What is the basis of your comments? Are you just here to stir up the pot? WHY? Go on some of the more immature automotive forums, of which there are plenty, and give someone else a hard time. I'm sure you can play internet tough guy on there, it's easy. But this forum is a very relaxed and mutually respectful forum. Honestly it's my favorite for just that reason. I am a member of quite a few different automotive forums, so believe me when I say, this is the most well mannered.

Now I would like to know, what is your purpose for jumping on Frans case? Did he wrong you in some way? I don't see you posting in any other section where you could ask anyone their experience with multiple manufacturers. All I see is this thread, and the other, which is a carbon copy of your response at the top of this page in order to bring it back to peoples attention. What is your real purpose? That my friend is what everyone wants to know.

Laters,

Brian (my real name)

Back