Dear Guru

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
:lol::lol::lol:Hey Dimi, I'm a very happily married man, 32 years today in fact...Yeah I know you only get 25 for murder.:D

But I am allowed look. My lovely Di says's It doesn't matter where I get my appetite as long as I eat at home.;)

The detailer would give me a bodacious appetite....

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Pete
Check my avatar
I have also been happily involved for the last 10 years but doesn't mean we don't like to have takeaway every now and again no matter how good the home cooking is.

And that could be applied to both ourselves and our partners.

Works both ways.

Dimi

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Hey Pete, congrats on the 32 years - awesome !!

BUT, having met Di a couple of years ago at the AGP, I am now worried your legal status - the phrase "child-bride" comes to mind !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Peter.rockonsmilerockonsmileI'll see you in Pete's bar next year I hope. Sorry about the thread drift,

This might get us back on track.;)

Attachments

• Pit%20Babe31.jpg
    Pit%20Babe31.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 283

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Pete. My wish for you is another 32 years, but that's only if your wife wants them. Love your photo collection. Please share more. Anything to keep Chris from posting. Perhaps I will drop Ron an email and ask him to revoke Chris' posting priveledges.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Pete. My wish for you is another 32 years, but that's only if your wife wants them. Love your photo collection. Please share more. Anything to keep Chris from posting. Perhaps I will drop Ron an email and ask him to revoke Chris' posting priveledges.

Thanks Greg, I think you are right about Chris. How about it Ron?:D

Attachments

• 1aaaa.jpg
    1aaaa.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 276
Back