ERA Chassis 2061

Almost flawless, except for the braided fuel line chafing an exhaust primary pipe, from the right cylinder bank.

Makes me wonder......

S

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
That is a wonderfully sorted car; absolutely lovely! I really like the understated elegance of this car: well done without being flashy, even with the polished transasxle.

Scott, makes you wonder what??? The line does appear close to the primary, probably deserves a heat sleeve and/or could be shortened a bit, but I don't think it's actually touching any where. Compared with the rest of the car, criticizing this falls under the "Picking the fly $#!+ out of the pepper" category, IMHO.

She is beautiful!

What's with the shift-boot around the gear select lever? Looks like it isn't screwed down. One other picky question - those tires?!? The tread looks like old alligator hide. Maybe they're just for show....

Well lynn I just figure that, for Sixty Five Thousand Dollars, there should not be an engine compartment fire waiting to happen.

It makes me wonder what could be lurking out of sight. :confused:

Only MHO, because I could not afford it anyway.

Scott

Nice car, but why you'd you ever zip tie your throttle cable casing to your upper four link bar. Might not be a problem, but just doesn't make good since IMHO.

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Yep...I looked this car over one day. It was sitting up at Motor City Steel for a while. Took a bunch of pics of it. She's quite pretty. She has all the right bits and pieces, but the attention to detail was not terribly impressive. All in all...nice car. The stuff I didn't like was certainly fixable. This was over a year ago, but if memory serves correclty I'm pretty certain she was over $100K.

Without mufflers what a great sound it must make. Would anyone happen to know what paint is on the car? Makes me wish I hadn't ordered a SPF GT.

Back