Evening all.

Have been gathering bits for a number of years now and I am ready to start building my car. I bought a pair of gtd`s a long time ago and one was sold to a friend which has been on the road a number of years now. My car has been on the back burner due to me being a fussy sod. The car is a gtd that has been down to southern gt and had some surgery to the back end ( thanks mick) The engine is an svo ex nascar block with a 347 all forged stroker . This is topped off with a modified set of TJ throttle bodies that will be run by an emerald cams programmable ecu , also running wasted spark. The gearbox is an ex pantera zf I got in from the states and by sheer fluke I stumbled across proper bell housing the other day. Clutch is a twin plate ap. Thats where I am at so be prepared for lots of stupid questions.

Bob:laugh:

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Bob

Where about are you in the UK. No doubt there will be someone on here real close to assist or chivvy you up as the case may be

Cheers
Ian

Welcome Bob

Where about are you in the UK. No doubt there will be someone on here real close to assist or chivvy you up as the case may be

Guildford ,Surrey Ian. Just altered my profile:laugh: Who have we got building in this neck of the woods?

Bob

:2thumbsup: Hello,

I have just started a SouthernGT in Chichester so not to far away.

Sounds like a great build, now get some pics up....

:2thumbsup: Hello,

I have just started a SouthernGT in Chichester so not to far away.

Sounds like a great build, now get some pics up....

I will get the camera out:laugh: First job is to finish off the man cave, I pulled it to pieces to give it a face lift and its taken an age to get it all back together.

Here is a piccie of the first one that was built. I did the mechanicals and my mate did all the fine fabs and detailing.

Bob

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Bob

Come along tomorrow evening to the Silvermere Gt40 Enthusiasts Club meeting.

What's that perhaps 10 miles away!

In a normal evening we get perhaps 10 to 12 owners together

Cheers
Ian

Hi Bob

Come along tomorrow evening to the Silvermere Gt40 Enthusiasts Club meeting.

What's that perhaps 10 miles away!

In a normal evening we get perhaps 10 to 12 owners together

Cheers
Ian

Ian I cant do tonight`s meet but will make space for the next one. Could you pm the location and dates please.

Bob

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Bob
Silvermere Golf Club, Cobham the Inn on the Lake,KT11 1EF

Second Wednesday of each month Starting about 7:30 - 8pm

Cheers
Ian

Back