Exporting Our Money.

General Motors lives and Bin laden does not!

Not every endeavor is successful, why do you only note the failures?

The subject of this thread is "Exporting Our Money." Fiskar got a lot of US money and they did a start up in Europe with it, promising an "affordable" electric car built in the US. Now, they are laying off American workers to qualify for more of that loan money. I don't see them laying any Europeans off.

Try to concentrate, one subject at a time, boy, and stop looking at the ground, look people in the face when you're spoken to.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Um, again, they have gotten NO US money. They got a guarantee on a $183 MUSD loan. They are trying to work with the DoE to guarantee the rest. So the subject of this thread is just flat out wrong. Par for the course really.

Get back to me when they default.

The subject of this thread is "Exporting Our Money." Fiskar got a lot of US money and they did a start up in Europe with it, promising an "affordable" electric car built in the US. Now, they are laying off American workers to qualify for more of that loan money. I don't see them laying any Europeans off.

Try to concentrate, one subject at a time, boy, and stop looking at the ground, look people in the face when you're spoken to.

When you start laying off people to make it look like you are financially qualified to get more loan money, the signs are not good going forward.

If you insist on waiting until the doors are shuttered for your proof, its way to late,,,,,,, using conservative economic models anyway.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
You wanna bet Ford, GE, Boeing, etc. laid off people at some point in their early history?

Title of your thread is flat out wrong. Need to fix that. It's best to tell the truth, using liberal ethics anyway......(see how that works?)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Gee Bob, Gus makes a good point.

So if this is a thread about exporting our money.

The last conservative administration lied us into a war we did not need and did not want, they spent over $800 billion on the Iraq war. Much of it "exported".

Bob if you really care about the money, I mean really care, not just as an excuse to attack Obama.........

You should be over 800 times madder at the conservatives!

You should be doing nothing but posting how much the conservatives screwed America!

Do you really care about the money?

Or are you just another of a Long line of hypocrites?

Last edited:
Oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dear, that's one of the things the Federal government is actually allowed to do, defend the nation.

You know, like take the fight to them and keep them from attacking us like they did in 911.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
You know, like take the fight to them and keep them from attacking us like they did in 911.

So Bob,

In response to my comment about the cost of the Iraq war, You said we took the fight to "THEM" to keep them from attacking us like "THEY" did on 9-11.

Is this another of your odd attemps to change history?

You know, like when you said the Founding Fathers ended slavery, Joe Mcarthey was a good guy and Obamas administration is filled with communists and Muslums.

Bob, you are saying we fought in Iraq because they attacked us on 9-11? Really?

Last edited:
"The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends. It is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists and every government that supports them." -- George W. Bush, 9/20/01

You are so tedious, Jim. The Founding Fathers wrote the documents that made it possible for America to be the first nation to actually ban slavery after thousands of years of it being taken for granted worldwide.

McCarthy was not a nice guy, but he was correct well over 90% of the time, as proven by congressional records.

Obama is a far left radical, made to be a centrist by the left wing media.

p.s. When are you going to tell an African American your theory of the "lazy slaves?"

When are you going to drive up to an Occupy event in your GT40 and hand out business cards?????

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So bob says its ok to spend 800 billion on an unnecessary war, that does not bother him. Killing thousands and thousands of Americas best, that does not bother him. Killing over 100,000 innocent Iraqis does not bother him............

But making a (by comparasin minuscule) loan guarantee that helps with future tecknowlagy that really, really bothers him!

Someone needs to work on their priorities.

Even if you still believe The Bush Cheaney lie, about WMDs, no one is saying that Iraq had anything to do will 9-11.........accept Bob!

Last edited:
Just tell an African American your "lazy slave" theory, and I will answer your questions, Jim.

And I'm in favor of loaning you money to learn how to spell. "tecknowlagy" wow, in my wildest nightmare I couldn't have come up with a spelling like that. You're consistent in you poor spelling, but that is the nadir, right there!

Colin L. Powell, MBA, former US Secretary of State, on Feb. 5, 2003 stated in his presentation to the United Nations Security Council:
"But what I want to bring to your attention today is the potentially much more sinister nexus between Iraq and the al-Qaida terrorist network, a nexus that combines classic terrorist organizations and modern methods of murder. Iraq today harbors a deadly terrorist network headed by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi an associate and collaborator of Usama bin Laden and his al-Qaida lieutenants.

When our coalition ousted the Taliban, the Zarqawi network helped establish another poison and explosive training center camp, and this camp is located in northeastern Iraq.

Those helping to run this camp are Zarqawi lieutenants operating in northern Kurdish areas outside Saddam Hussein's controlled Iraq. But Baghdad has an agent in the most senior levels of the radical organization Ansar al-Islam that controls this corner of Iraq. In 2000, this agent offered al-Qaida safe haven in the region.

Zarqawi's activities are not confined to this small corner of northeast Iraq. He traveled to Baghdad in May of 2002 for medical treatment, staying in the capital of Iraq for two months while he recuperated to fight another day.

Now let me add one other fact. We asked a friendly security service to approach Baghdad about extraditing Zarqawi and providing information about him and his close associates. This service contacted Iraqi officials twice and we passed details that should have made it easy to find Zarqawi. The network remains in Baghdad. Zarqawi still remains at large, to come and go."

Feb. 5, 2003 - Colin Powell, MBA

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So you do not believe me, do you believe......the big Dick?

Cheney: "There Was Never Any Evidence ... Iraq Was Involved In 9/11" (VIDEO)

posted 09/03/2009

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So Bob,

You have not answered the question, if you really care about the money, why are you not screaming about the $800 billion wasted in Iraq?

So you do not believe me, do you believe......the big Dick?

Cheney: "There Was Never Any Evidence ... Iraq Was Involved In 9/11" (VIDEO)

posted 09/03/2009

"The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends. It is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists and every government that supports them." -- George W. Bush, 9/20/01

Your little word game is getting old, and your tedium is off putting to say the least.

Back