F1 in 2012

Certainly not my good man! I also have an uneasy dislike for the 'fan'. I am sure that they are perfectly nice people really, but it does strike me as creepily similar to the pysche of the stalker.

Like you, I simply enjoy a good race, like th rules to be clear and to apply to all competitors and tend to support the under-dog in any given race situation.

Keith

Stalking.. yes, it's prevalent isn't it?

Pursuing people who one develops an on-line aversion to and then 'displacement' takes over to the exclusion of all else, and then comes paranoia all focused on one individual, organisation, team.

The Internet is like a big old consultants couch isn't it really?

But i wonder if people feel really good about ranting to each other? I have always had an explosive temper (not now because I don't have the air for it) and I have to back off as I will get cross. It's better that way because then I start to babble nonsensically. Like now.... Always felt guilty afterwards though as I am also blessed with a surfeit of empathy.

When you have been married multiple times, you kind of get used to the hopelessness of 'arguing'

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
What a pity that the best season we have had for some times has to end in
Controversy. I'm bordering on being a fan but of Webber and Red Bull not the red cars.
The rules are clear...........I think. Anyway the F I A has spoken and Vettel has the trophy. The Tifosi will be pissed off but that's a Tom Jones.

Plagiarised Thai Energy drink money merely the current "CHOSEN ONES", and my guess is that the midget gets more than a lifetime supply of RB to append his little blue pills to keep up his end of the deal.

In reality my guess is this stems from way before the "Chief One eyed Austrian Scout Master Racer" started lending his regalia to Mad Max for his Fancy Dress parties.

I can't wait for Russia and Africa on the tour, following FIFA, the money and the transparency.

Long live the Empire, its Napoleon, it's Integrity!

Haha!

Back